Britney Spears officially releases "Swimming In The Stars" to coincide with her 39th birthday

Just now, Lemon_Drop said:

I'm going to get dragged but I'm not the biggest fan of Heaven on Earth, though I do love the others. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Strangest Love is one of my all-time favorites, and Alien is the only song I listen to from Britney Jean! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Heaven on Earth is weird in the sense it didn't age that well to me but when it came out I was all about it. It sounds a little dated now and doesn't hold up as well as the other tracks.

I love Alien but its another case of me resenting the Myah invasion. I only listen to this version, which I ripped and downloaded to my phone. That and the glitch ruin an almost perfect song and opening track tbh. 

We also need to add Invitation to the list. Hands-down one of the most amazing tracks she's ever recorded and its constantly SLEPT ON by the fandom. Her vocals on there are some of her most beautifulest. 

We're also leaving out And then we Kiss, original and remix~! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I listened to the leak... It's kinda fuzzy sounding. Like REALLY fuzzy sounding. I hope the final version sounds more polished and crisp. It'd be fine if this was a leaked song, but this is being officially released. And being used to justify a re-release of the album, no less. It just sounds unfinished. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I know what you mean. Its partly that the leak isn't completely HQ, but its also a question of what they had to work with and the production choices that were made because of that, I think. Like Liar for example, I don't know what happened to the vocal production on that song, but it also sounds unfinished and rushed. I think this song might have that sort of rough around the edges type of deal happening.

2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

We also need to add Invitation to the list. Hands-down one of the most amazing tracks she's ever recorded and its constantly SLEPT ON by the fandom. Her vocals on there are some of her most beautifulest. 

We're also leaving out And then we Kiss, original and remix~! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, David Rose said:

if I serenaded you to Tina turner's simply the best, would you hold it against me?

Girl not gonna lie my face would be like a mannequin. I was more invested in Alexis and Ted. 

I need to find me a man like Ted. Husband goals. I would've moved to the Galapagos for that man. **** NYC. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Spoiler

I know its depressing but when watching the finale I was thinking to myself how Covid probably ****ed all these characters over in the end. 40% of NYCers have fled the city. Small businesses like David's shop are struggling to survive. Hollywood has been on pause in production for a year. And very few people have stayed in hotels so who knows what happened to that investment.

Kind of depressing to think about! Maybe they all ended up back in Schitt's Creek in the end. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Heaven on Earth is weird in the sense it didn't age that well to me but when it came out I was all about it. It sounds a little dated now and doesn't hold up as well as the other tracks.

For me, that's not really the problem I have with it. It's just that it is (in my opinion) too long, and unless I really like something my attention span is short. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I love Alien but its another case of me resenting the Myah invasion. I only listen to this version, which I ripped and downloaded to my phone. That and the glitch ruin an almost perfect song and opening track tbh. 

I'm so mad about the glitch too. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

That's also the version I listen too! I have it on my phone. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

OMG YES! It's my second favorite off Glory! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I prefer the original, but both are good. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Your musical taste is immaculate. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And just like that Team Boycott forgot their mission 200.gif

Garoto você é muito chato meu deus :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Além disso, estou transmitindo pelo meu link pirata há 1 hora sem interrupções e sem dar 1 centavo para a equipe então não sei aonde perdemos nossa missão :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Me deu até preguiça de falar em inglês do tanto que você é chato