Glory (2020 Vinyl) - Amazon Issues

phinyls

Thought I'd let you know that Amazon stores decided to update the 2020 version of the vinyl to the old one for no reason (?).
I did the pre-order (through Amazon.es) when it still said it had both white vinyl disks, the new tracks and new cover and now they put the old one (along with the new in the same page). I decided to contact amazon by describing the item that used to be there and what they updated to... they said the following:

"I understand that you want to know more information about the order: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX which is an order that has not yet been launched so I sent you the most updated information about this product.

In response to your query, I confirm that the product that you indicate does not match the one that appears as purchased on our page, for which I tell you that the product that will arrive in your order is the one that currently appears on the page that It is a black vinyl and not white like the one you indicate.

Therefore in this case you can wait for the product to arrive and if upon receipt it is not to your complete satisfaction, I remind you that you have 30 days to return it and we will gladly manage your refund."

So if any of you ordered through any Amazon (yes, this happened to all), I suggest that you contact the store for any information regarding possibly cancel if you don't want to risk getting the old version... or maybe just wait.

Britney Spears Crying GIF

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me they have even switched the product photo to the old one. I mean I felt a little bit annoyed but could cancel it. How can a team be so lame I just effing can’t...

it feels like no matter what platform you used for the order the same will happen everywhere. 

so finally I use the local store where I could pre-order as well it but if the same happens there too I will just let it go for a while.

it’s funny that they don’t even know how to grab some easy money :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

2 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

The picture has changed to the original cover on Amazon UK but the second picture is still the new cover and the item description still describes the new white vinyl

Screenshot_20201128-160538_Amazon-Shoppi

Screenshot_20201128-160542_Amazon-Shoppi

Screenshot_20201128-160611_Amazon-Shoppi

They can't send the original standard vinyl if they're still showing that description. It looks to me like it might just be a mess up with the pictures :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I'm so confused lol. I pre-ordered two from a small record store and then I pre-ordered two more from Amazon US bc I heard that some record stores were cancelling their orders. Now the Amazon US one is the old cover? But it still shows the new cover as "another photo" and says the release date is 12/4 so I bet it's the new one. Just weird.

1 minute ago, PickleSpears said:

But it still shows the new cover as "another photo" and says the release date is 12/4 so I bet it's the new one. Just weird.

Yeah tbh I think they've just messed up the photos because the new cover is there as another picture, the title, description and shipping date all still are for the 2020 deluxe version 

23 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

The picture has changed to the original cover on Amazon UK but the second picture is still the new cover and the item description still describes the new white vinyl so I'm going to wait until December 4 and see what arrives and hope for the best :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Mines the exact same and i'm going to wait until it arrives too!

I've saw people on ATRL who have contacted Amazon and they said not to worry and they'll be getting the new version.

I wonder if Amazon just put the old one up because the new one is sold out?

Archived