Billie Eilish's New Song "Therefore I Am” Debuts At #1 In The WorldWide Charts Selling Nearly 511k units!

Blackout2006

1 hour ago, Stefani said:

One of the biggest jumps in BB history? Well maybe it'll have one of the biggest falls as well.

Just 19 Obvious Reasons Why Whitney Houston Is The Greatest Of All Time

That goes to TROLLZ so no :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Also Billie can sing, just belting she isnt belting her butt out or trying to kill her larynx or do "OoOooOoOoOYEAAHHHHHHHHHH *more screams to summon a demonic ritual*", doesnt mean she can sing or i can send you a truckload of proof 

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

So much for a "fad" :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Main pop girl, Billie Eilish dropped her new song 2 weeks ago, which welcomes 12.3 million views and 6.8 million streams in its first 24 Hours and had debuted at #94 in its debut week at the Billboard Hot 100. The song has now jumped 93 positions up to the Top 3 spot and if Therefore I Am became #1, it would become the biggest chart jump in Billboard History breaking Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears record and become her 2nd #1 record. Therefore I Am is now the 4th largest jump in Billboard History. The song has gathered 5,028 radio spins entertaining around 20k audience and has surpassed WAP becoming the 15th most streamed song. TIA has sold 300k units in the US and is eligible for gold certification. Meanwhile, in the international charts, the song has risen to the #47 position, expecting to break through the top 40 in the coming weeks :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Related:

be-2.jpg.ee84ea813e5be4b3571156c1c2bfce73.jpg

17 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

The song has now jumped 93 positions up to the Top 3 spot and if Therefore I Am became #1, it would become the biggest chart jump in Billboard History breaking Kelly Clarkson and Britney Spears record

Related:

be-2.jpg.ee84ea813e5be4b3571156c1c2bfce73.jpg

How could that be possible if Kelly Clarkson's song jumped from #97 to #1? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
On 11/24/2020 at 4:54 AM, Blackout2006 said:

but in the Worldwide charts, the song has already debuted at #1 selling 297k units internationally and becoming Billies first #1 hit since Bad Guy.

Well according to Billboard the song debuted at #2 on the Global 200 with 26,000 digital downloads and 72.8 million streams (which equals to 511,000 units sold).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9488651/bad-bunny-jhay-cortez-dakiti-billie-eilish-therefore-i-am-global-charts/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bliss said:

Well according to Billboard the song debuted at #2 on the Global 200 with 26,000 digital downloads and 72.8 million streams (which equals to 511,000 units sold).

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9488651/bad-bunny-jhay-cortez-dakiti-billie-eilish-therefore-i-am-global-charts/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Media traffic counts new sales and different chart positions a week after Billboard does it. So of an album debuted at #1 I. August of 15, we would see that album appear in the worldwide charts only on 22 of August, so those sales would be for the next week of Worldwide charts.

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Media traffic counts new sales and different chart positions a week after Billboard does it. So of an album debuted at #1 I. August of 15, we would see that album appear in the worldwide charts only on 22 of August, so those sales would be for the next week of Worldwide charts.

you do know that the numbers on the singles chart aren't actual sales right? they're made up points by mediatraffic, and I don't know why mediatraffic has a different day from Billboard on their weeks but they're for the same tracking week since they have the same debuts. Ever since Billboard launched Global 200 I only check mediatraffic for worldwide albums sales tbh I don't care for their singles chart anymore since Billboard is obviously more reliable

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bliss said:

you do know that the numbers on the singles chart aren't actual sales right? they're made up points by mediatraffic, and I don't know why mediatraffic has a different day from Billboard on their weeks but they're for the same tracking week since they have the same debuts. Ever since Billboard launched Global 200 I only check mediatraffic for worldwide albums sales tbh I don't care for their singles chart anymore since Billboard is obviously more reliable

So does that mean these are just popularity points? Not actual sales? Whoa :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block