Billie Eilish's New Song "Therefore I Am” Debuts At #1 In The WorldWide Charts Selling Nearly 511k units!

Blackout2006

Update 1:

VICTORY IS SERVED! Billie Eilish came back to the pop scene with her highly critically acclaimed song “Therefore I Am” which has recently reached a new position of #2 in the Billboard hot 100, but in the Worldwide charts, the song has already debuted at #1 selling 297k units internationally and becoming Billies first #1 hit since Bad Guy. Congrats to Billie and monumental moment in her career. The song has also reached a new position in the UK Official Charts, peaking at #2. Billboard Hot 100 for worldwide charts, TIA is also #1 and has sold 511k units WW already.

https://www.mediatraffic.de/tracks.htm

Earlier....
So much for a "fad" :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Main pop girl, Billie Eilish dropped her new song 2 weeks ago, which welcomes 12.3 million views and 6.8 million streams in its first 24 Hours and had debuted at #94 in its debut week at the Billboard Hot 100. The song has now jumped 93 positions up to the Top 3 spot and if Therefore I Am became #1, it would become one the biggest chart jumps in Billboard History and would become her 2nd #1 record. Therefore I Am is now the 4th largest jump in Billboard History. The song has gathered 5,028 radio spins entertaining around 20k audience and has surpassed WAP becoming the 15th most streamed song. TIA has sold 300k units in the US and is eligible for gold certification. Meanwhile, in the international charts, the song has risen to the #47 position, expecting to break through the top 40 in the coming weeks :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Related:

be-2.jpg.ee84ea813e5be4b3571156c1c2bfce73.jpg

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I have been ever since i heard Bury A Friend :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious: Oh trust me, everyone here calls her a fad for no reason and even the GP and this is just prove she isnt lmbo

She's a very talented and smart young lady :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Definitely not a fad, I knew it the moment I heard her music :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

What did she do? I havent caught up with her since Nightmare...Bad Dreams…what was its name? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

She released Manic, though Halsey wanted the cred to be taken seriously by critics so she avoided calling herself a pop star, and it worked. 

Since she just calls her an artist, I realized the word pop star is hated by critics cos how the image means cookie cutter or scandals. Less about the music, more about the personal life and antics. 

Notice how it's always the singer Songwriters that gets taken more seriously in the arthouse critics, while Britney and a few others just get celebrated for just surviving. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

@Jordan Miller

Bhad Bhabie and her were besties, Bhad bhabie says they're no longer friends cos of how huge she is and I guess it's inappropriate to be friends with me cos of how I got here, and what the media reminds you of, I'm this problem child who hates her mom..

Low Key billie disses her throughout this song. 

A friend of mine who likes Billie, basically said. She had no idea of what the message in therefore I am especially the whole I'm not your friend, bringing up you think that you're the man. 

She said, it all makes sense. 

She disses bhad bhabie Throughout the entire song and makes fun of her for not being A List.

The whole mall video and watching her steal food and such. 

That's Makin fun of the criminal activity bhad Bhabie was accused of..

But everybody agrees. She knows why Bhad Bhabie isn't mainstream. She's shut out but okay with being a cult status figure. 

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whats the problemw with Bille tho? i dont understand why you guys have a problem with anyone that isnt Britney :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

See I just stan music, to me stan an artist is toxic. 

I think @Jordan Miller tries to initiate the stan the music, don't stan artists only, as that limits you. 

I do realize several gays can't date anybody who hates this artist or that artist. 

Not knowing, they really limit themselves to date just someone that mirrors them .

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

See I just stan music, to me stan an artist is toxic. 

I think @Jordan Miller tries to initiate the stan the music, don't stan artists only, as that limits you. 

I do realize several gays can't date anybody who hates this artist or that artist. 

Not knowing, they really limit themselves to date just someone that mirrors them .

So true, ugh.

Spoiler

But donchu stan Madonna as an artist and her music? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block