Do y'all think Britney has a secret video we have yet to see?

MyahJeanSpears

3 hours ago, MM0219 said:

I always wished that Britney and hear team didn't cave into pressure and change the original Everytime video concept. I remember reading the original concept on mtv.com at the time and thinking it could be really powerful if done correctly. 

But then loads of campaigners got involved saying it was glamorising suicide, and she got a lot of backlash before even filming the ******* video and the concept was changed. 

I think it could have been a really moving, powerful and emotional video from Britney...but in the end we got a video of a paparazzo hitting her in the head with a camera, and her blowing bubbles under water in the bath before resurfacing. 

Suicide numbers are statistically proven to go up whenever suicide is shown in mainstream media and while I know that it wouldn't be Britney's fault if she were to release it, i think as long as Britney was happy with the end version, it's fine. The original would have been very powerful though, you're right. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Didnt she filmed a music video for 'when your eyes say it' back in 2000 when she was just 18 years old...? They will probably release it in 2030 by the time she is 50 years old.

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

There's been talks about this but I really don't believe it. We don't have any proof do we? I feel like there would be a pic or Something from it. And why that song of all the gems on Oops? I've never believed this.

• Super Mods

oh you mean her and justin's rumored *** tape?

Lol im just KIDDING!

Anyways yeah there is supposedly a When Your Eyes Say it video and it supposedly a light brown filter video and is similar to Mariah's Underneath The Stars in which they show her fans and concerts.

I would love to see that along with the original Perfume, Born To Make You Happy (rumored pregnancy) and Make Me

Born to make you happy pregnancy edition 

Don't let me be the last to know deleted scenes 

When your eyes say it

Everytime alternative ending

Outrageous full version 

Gimme more funeral version

When i grow up cameo

Womanizer (not director's cut)

Work ***** deleted scenes 

Perfume (director's cut)

Make me (director's cut)

Did i miss anything??? 

I wish there were 'a secret videos' for: ATWK, S&M, TD, MR and MOW(TY) though 

1 hour ago, bizi said:

Born to make you happy pregnancy edition 

Don't let me be the last to know deleted scenes 

When your eyes say it

Everytime alternative ending

Outrageous full version 

Gimme more funeral version

When i grow up cameo

Womanizer (not director's cut)

Work ***** deleted scenes 

Perfume (director's cut)

Make me (director's cut)

Did i miss anything??? 

I wish there were 'a secret videos' for: ATWK, S&M, TD, MR and MOW(TY) though 

Good List :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

These are only rumors but:
-The original animated version of ...Baby One More Time or at least rough concept of it
-There was news story back in 2001 claiming that Don't Let Me Be The Last had raunchier scenes that were scrapped in the final edit because they were too ****
-MTV claimed that there is deleted scenes in Me Against The Music video 
-X17online claimed that there is music video for Hot as Ice which was shot in her home, where she invited multiple photographers, directed by Britney herself
-There was rumor that Britney co-directed video for Radar in 2008. However it was most likely never shot.
-The alternative circus video
ezgif-2-52d1a2fecb24.gif
-The "***ier" version of If U Seek Amy
-The finished edition of 3 since the original video was "rushed". The leaked directors cut that had way more these shots that were mostly cut from the official release.
80655.jpg
-It's rumored that Alien had video since it was supposed to be single at some point but was scrapped alongside with the single release
-There was rumored video for unknown song in works in 2014 directed by Chris Applebaum (who directed Overprotected Darchild remix and ILR'N'R videos)

Music videos:

When Your Eyes Say It
Gimme More Original
Perfume Original
Make Me Original

And I can imagine, when there is a secret music video we never heard of, then it is most likely Mona Lisa and Breath On Me, maybe Boom Boom. But because of her knee injury and she was overworked she ended the era.

DVD:
I want a coffee table book with all of her concert DVDs.The DVD´s are on the first and last sides of the book. Inside you see pictures from the concert, behind the scenes, costumes maybe interview with her team. This includes all of her concerts, it starts with the N´Sync concert, Mall Tour, Baby One More Time, Oops, Dream Within A Dream, ABC Showcase, Onyxs Hotel, The M & M, Circus, The Femme Fatal, Piece Of Me Vegas, Piece Of Me summer tour.

We need the DVD for I´m The Femme Fatal and I´m Britney Jean. And the second part of GHMP

CD´s
-Who knows, maybe Britney did the Christmas album back in 2000

Then we need the original albums and concepts for the

-Britney album, a rerelease with the original title "Shock Your Mind" and all the bonus and demo songs like Mad Love, Am I, Sinner, When I Say So, She´ll Never Be Me, new, fresh remixes of her old hits like Slave 4 U, Boys, etc. maybe a new album cover.

-In The Zone re-release as a double album with all the demo and bonus songs. One side the party/dating songs/ballades.Another side the more sensual songs like Breath On Me, Ouch,911...

The Original Doll/Mona Lisa music video

Blackout rerelease as a double album.One side of the party/*** songs. Another side with the more mature songs like Let Go, Baby Boy, Little Me, All That She Wants...

The Femme Fatal: The original album Brit wanted
Britney Jean: The Original album Britney wanted

The lost albums: Pretty World and the stuff she worked on with Danja after Glory.

And an album with all of her ballades, released and unreleased like Madonna did with something To Remember would be greate.

My God, the is so much potential to bring out great Britney stuff. What is wrong with her team?!

Archived