The first official still of ‘American Horror Story’ Season 10

1 hour ago, Treu_Gentleman said:

I for some reason thought vampires but water creatures seems like a viable option too !

I don't think fans would be happy about vampires cause it was already done in AHS5 with Lady Gaga, people want new things

First thing I thought it was about dentist lmao but the teeth seem like some water creature, evil mermaid idk 

7 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I gave up on this show after season 5.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: How is it going? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Kinda... bad :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Fans don't really like new seasons, there's a lot of people that stopped watching it because it was bad haha but u know new season and everyone as always wish for something as good as season 2/3... these are the most popular opinions I think 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Kinda... bad :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Fans don't really like new seasons, there's a lot of people that stopped watching it because it was bad haha but u know new season and everyone as always wish for something as good as season 2/3... these are the most popular opinions I think 

Yeah, I loved the Asylum. It was so so good! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

Spoiler

Is that you in the profile pic? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I've heard it's siren (?) themed. I hope this season is good. Apocalypse was TERRIBLE and 1984 started off good but seemed to get worse as it went on although I thought the last episode was okay and tied up a lot of things. Not sure why it was called '1984' though when only the first four/five episodes took place in that year, the later ones took place in 1989 and the last episode took place in the present day (2019) with flashbacks to 1989. I'm just glad that Sarah and Evan are returning for the new season as they really are the show's two best actors. 

On a side note, is Freakshow any good? It's the only season I haven't seen. I started watching with Hotel (partly because of Gaga) so had to go back to the previous ones but I heard Freakshow wasn't that great from some people so I avoided it for that reason. Asylum is my favourite season.

5 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I gave up on this show after season 5.:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: How is it going? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You should consider to watch it again tbh, the freakshow one was the weakest season imo, boring but the end with Pepper, too much for me :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: It still went nowhere until the last 2-3 episodes. 

I loved 1984 entirely, the rest had it's moments too, but sometimes they just ****ed it up badly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Isla said:

I've heard it's siren (?) themed. I hope this season is good. Apocalypse was TERRIBLE and 1984 started off good but seemed to get worse as it went on although I thought the last episode was okay and tied up a lot of things. Not sure why it was called '1984' though when only the first four/five episodes took place in that year, the later ones took place in 1989 and the last episode took place in the present day (2019) with flashbacks to 1989. I'm just glad that Sarah and Evan are returning for the new season as they really are the show's two best actors. 

On a side note, is Freakshow any good? It's the only season I haven't seen. I started watching with Hotel (partly because of Gaga) so had to go back to the previous ones but I heard Freakshow wasn't that great from some people so I avoided it for that reason. Asylum is my favourite season.

I just answered your queestion :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

But... i mean: 

Is such a bop 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I actually thought the same about the first 2 episodes of Apocalypse, but then the plot twist and I was stuck with it. I LOVED IT. I love that this is the season that ties up many other, full of surprises and shocks in every episode. Not gonna say much so I don't do any spoilers might someone is watching or willing to watch it.

Freakshow to be honest it is a ver good one. Not in terms of the tension of seasons 1 or 2, but is a well built story.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

I actually thought the same about the first 2 episodes of Apocalypse, but then the plot twist and I was stuck with it. I LOVED IT. I love that this is the season that ties up many other, full of surprises and shocks in every episode. Not gonna say much so I don't do any spoilers might someone is watching or willing to watch it.

Freakshow to be honest it is a ver good one. Not in terms of the tension of seasons 1 or 2, but is a well built story.

Eh I see what you mean, but Apocalypse to me was all over the place and the ending was messy. But I did like the Return To ****** House episode. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block