The first official still of ‘American Horror Story’ Season 10

I hated 1984 cause it was soo boring, episodes were so short, it was nothing special, it didn't really make sense and we've already seen season about ghosts. It was like the worst season in my opinion, Cult sucked too. But I looved Apocalypse cause it had big budget, it was something unique, plot was complicated but interesting. I loved Coven and Asylum too. 

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...
On 11/12/2020 at 4:30 AM, Arianna said:

I literally can never finish the seasons bc they lose me but I try every year. I only really enjoyed ****** House and Hotel. Also saw all of Coven.

I understand, in the third season i was like: Okay, witches, what's next? Zombies? And i got my zombies later 

Ryan wants too much in one season, like the aliens in season 2. 

• Like 1

I think it's gonna be Conspiracy theory.  That looks like batboy from the national inquirer.  I can see them going into every modern day conspiracy theory under the sun.  It looks like they're shaving the teeth of this person to look like batboy, and theyll use it as a red herring to show that events are just fake, but then they'll go heavy on the scary ones that are real.

OIP.FSM3j5BHn2gq31aQ2xJcjgHaI_?pid=ImgDe

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block