November 10 Hearing Predictions - "The Real Issues"?

Mgmgmgmg

1 hour ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

If you are referring to his quote that states he believes she cannot file declarations...

The quote itself is not problematic. What he is stating is about her legal capacity as a conservatee, to file declarations. 

What is problematic is how TMZ and other media misconstrued it. 

According to the probate attorney Lisa MacCarley there is no law that says a conservatee cannot file or sign a declaration. Also, he says "it's my view that she lacks capacity"  which sounds more like his personal opinion rather than a legal fact.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

Again, the quote itself is NOT horrendous.

What he is referring to is her LEGAL capacity to file declarations, as a conservatee (with little more rights than a child). Was it worded poorly? Maybe. But he has a point- Why should Britney be expected to file declarations if Team Conservatorship doesn't think she can have access to manage her own life?

Also, Britney has the right to file and sign a petition to terminate the conservatorship.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGD3HFWlm7q/

120842656-615597895776597-87258679567690

• Super Mods

Eh I think maybe one issue will be resolved and the rest will be postponed till the next court hearing. I mean if we look at it from afar, they barely even got that deep into this case, lots of small victories but she still has a long way to go. 

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Interesting that even a "friend of the conservatee or other interested person" can file a petition to terminate. If things don't go well tomorrow, we should start a gofundme and pitch in to get this done ourselves. 

Wait if we actually did that we would be the most iconic and supportive fan base of all time omg. Surely it wouldn’t cost much if we used a cheaper lawyer? Give them evidence of tour DVD’s, Interviews, Albums, Julia Michaels and Justin Tranters statements on her vocal and songwriting ability, etc and we should be good to go for a complete dissolving of the C Ship surely?...

7 hours ago, Catalin said:

Also, Britney has the right to file and sign a petition to terminate the conservatorship.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGD3HFWlm7q/

120842656-615597895776597-87258679567690

I agree with so many of ur posts, but the thing is: we know how her family and team are horrible and nasty people, so its not like they didnt violate her rights time and time again over the years with the help of others. Watching the doc last night, it was so much clear how many of the rights she at least should still have as a conservatee, were taken away from her. From the time she was put in this hell, its like she never had a chance with anything. Watching that doc it made me even more sad than I already was about her situation. Its so ****ed up. 

4 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Interesting that even a "friend of the conservatee or other interested person" can file a petition to terminate. If things don't go well tomorrow, we should start a gofundme and pitch in to get this done ourselves. 

It just shows once again how everyone around her are pro cship bc well, they are all Jamie approved anyway :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

8 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I agree with so many of ur posts, but the thing is: we know how her family and team are horrible and nasty people, so its not like they didnt violate her rights time and time again over the years with the help of others. Watching the doc last night, it was so much clear how many of the rights she at least should still have as a conservatee, were taken away from her. From the time she was put in this hell, its like she never had a chance with anything. Watching that doc it made me even more sad than I already was about her situation. Its so ****ed up. 

This! Before watching the doc, I had no idea that the court WAIVED so many rights that conservatees are supposed to have!!

9 minutes ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

This! Before watching the doc, I had no idea that the court WAIVED so many rights that conservatees are supposed to have!!

I did know about some bc people here kept talking about, but tbh seeing like that in a chronological order video just made more impact I guess. Its like she never stood a chance no matter which rights a conservatee should have by law. 

Lets no forget Loeb & Loeb were hired to help Ingham to *first and faremost* investigate the inconsistences on Britney's last financial report made by TriStar and Jamie. If they have found what they were looking for, it wont be difficult for Brenda to decide in Bessemer's favor to get in, cause of course they will make an audit on every little penny spent in this last 12 years. And even if Jamie still gets to be a co-conservator of her estate he'll have to open the books for Bessemer anyway. 

What really surprises me is that no one is speculating about the file submmited with the suposed "investigation" made by the court. No one knows whats in there yet, since there's no access to it. I wonder if this specific file will have an impact on todays hearing. 

Archived