November 10 Hearing Predictions - "The Real Issues"?

Mgmgmgmg

Ahead of the hearing tomorrow in Britney's ongoing conservatorship battle, what issues do you predict will be brought up tomorrow?

Sam Ingham had said in previous court documents that the real issues will pop up in November.

If I'm not mistaken this will be the first major hearing with Loeb & Loeb on Team Britney. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

What are these "real issues" that he speaks of that will start to come up?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue::ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue::ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why do you all keep posting that horrendous Ingham quote?

If you are referring to his quote that states he believes she cannot file declarations...

The quote itself is not problematic. What he is stating is about her legal capacity as a conservatee, to file declarations. 

What is problematic is how TMZ and other media misconstrued it. 

I have a feeling a lot of things will be continued because there is so much on the schedule and so much has happened within the last few weeks. I'm still trying to figure out if Lou leaving will make it easier or harder to get Jamie out and Bessemer in. Crossing my fingers that we get lots of good news tomorrow, which would mean Jamie is out, Bessemer is in, Jodi can do her thing (I have mixed feelings here, but if it's what Brit wants then I'm for it), and so on. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

Why do you all keep posting that horrendous Ingham quote?

Wow, I missed the actual court doc. WTF? I don’t like Ingham at all. Anything sounds better than Jamie and Lou, BUT don’t forget back in 2008 we thought Jamie was a saviour after Sam Lutfi. Ingham has a long way to go until he can be trusted. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

2 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Just let Britney speak already. This is the problem nobody lets her have a voice!

Britney needs to be able to give her side of the story. For too long everything has gone through a 3rd/4th/5th person. I want to hear it from BRITNEY’S mouth :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

I have super mixed feelings about this.

She has spoken in court and she could do it again, no problem. However, imagine all the ways the media will mix this up if she does. If she says one wrong thing, they'll rip her apart. We know she spoke in court in 2019, but this case didn't have the same media attention back then. Even then, they spied on her with a long lens and wrote articles about how "unstable" she was not wearing shoes after the hearing.

I wish she would speak in court at times but on the other hand, I think she is being smart with letting Ingham speak exclusively on her behalf. After all, this is what he is paid the big bucks for.

7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

If Jamie isn’t removed it’ll be continued. I don’t see any logical reason why he won’t be. Fingers crossed 🙏🏻

There are many topics that are to be discussed on that hearing, so I feel it's gonna be 99% continued. According to the people that have attended the hearings, I think they even talked about it on the latest Gram Girls' episode, they go very quickly at the hearings because they have many scheduled for a same day.

There is the issue about Bessemer Trust getting appointed as conservator (which now includes Jamie getting removed if so), the thing about getting the court documents not sealed, the objection of the accounting reports that Jamie submitted, and now I think they'll also be discussing the new business manager, besides that Judge Penny has to clarify whether Britney needs to file declarations herself or to what extent can Ingham speak on her behalf. 

It's just a lot, and I don't think Jamie's party are gonna stay quiet and listen to what the others say, they'll keep interrupting and objecting everything that isn't in their favor .

3 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Wow, I missed the actual court doc. WTF? I don’t like Ingham at all. Anything sounds better than Jamie and Lou, BUT don’t forget back in 2008 we thought Jamie was a saviour after Sam Lutfi. Ingham has a long way to go until he can be trusted. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Again, the quote itself is NOT horrendous.

What he is referring to is her LEGAL capacity to file declarations, as a conservatee (with little more rights than a child). Was it worded poorly? Maybe. But he has a point- Why should Britney be expected to file declarations if Team Conservatorship doesn't think she can have access to manage her own life?

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

There are many topics that are to be discussed on that hearing, so I feel it's gonna be 99% continued. According to the people that have attended the hearings, I think they even talked about it on the latest Gram Girls' episode, they go very quickly at the hearings because they have many scheduled for a same day.

There is the issue about Bessemer Trust getting appointed as conservator (which now includes Jamie getting removed if so), the thing about getting the court documents not sealed, the objection of the accounting reports that Jamie submitted, and now I think they'll also be discussing the new business manager, besides that Judge Penny has to clarify whether Britney needs to file declarations herself or to what extent can Ingham speak on her behalf. 

It's just a lot, and I don't think Jamie's party are gonna stay quiet and listen to what the others say, they'll keep interrupting and objecting everything that isn't in their favor .

I honestly feel like the most exciting stuff happens on non-court days lol. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

18 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Just let Britney speak already. This is the problem nobody lets her have a voice!

Britney needs to be able to give her side of the story. For too long everything has gone through a 3rd/4th/5th person. I want to hear it from BRITNEY’S mouth :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

So you agree... You think it's hearsay...

sarcastic regina george GIF

Archived