Lou Taylor suing another Britney fan and contacted Instagram to take down accounts slandering her

11 hours ago, Forever22 said:

If Lou wants to hide she shouldn’t be suing fans. Does she want to sit for a deposition? I doubt it. She settled her last case before that even happened. 

The thing is, I don't think she is trying to hide and I don't think she is truly intimidated by fans. Sure, she might not love the hate, but let's keep in mind that it takes a special kind of individual (and by special, I mean psychopathic) to do what she has done for years. She exploits and uses people with the highest disregard towards their well being, basic human rights and freedom. No empathy, no compassion, just a lust for money and a facade of spirituality, peace and love looking for a high social profile. A person who has gotten this far (and not only regarding Britney's case) with criminal behavior, probably millions stolen, has a huge, huge ego and surely feels way above the law and above others. Besides the scars to her ego, which probably work as fuel to her fire I bet she still believes she can win and sadly, maybe with such a corrupt system, she probably can. I hope not. 

When she suddenly resigned, people said she was intimidated. I think it was just a legal maneuver. Psychos and criminals don't function  under the same premises and principles other people do. Hopefully, I am wrong. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3