Lou Taylor suing another Britney fan and contacted Instagram to take down accounts slandering her

Lou Taylor has been in direct contact with Instagram regarding an account that she has now filed a lawsuit against (fact_check_louise). It could be likely that she could be involved in the closure of several #FreeBritney related accounts..

Please see Lawyersforbritney's post below on IG:

Lou M. Taylor is at it again! First she filed a complaint against “Free Britney”, now she’s trying to sue a fan (“John Doe”) for running the account @fact_check_louise. Someone should let her know that creating parody clips, regramming newsworthy content, and sharing court docs & information about a public figure is not defamation...

**Disclaimer: We DO NOT condone the threats sent by these alleged Britney fans in the exhibit.

Also I just want to say BH would not condone any death threats etc.

Screenshot-2020-11-07-at-14-12-34.png

Screenshot-2020-11-07-at-14-13-49.png

Screenshot-2020-11-07-at-14-14-46.png

Screenshot-2020-11-07-at-14-15-42.png

lou-lawyer.jpg.cb55998b10365ec8e0c2bc4906d9a45a.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, crisscross said:

She's such a karen.:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

She like the last level of a video game that you have to defeat to win the whole game.

I feel bad for her employees right now I can only imagine how she has been these past few day now that her world is crumbling 

Spoiler

Allegedly of course :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

What if the fan isn't even from the USA? Good luck because no one cares for your lawsuit. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

If she really is poisoned with hatred she can pull some strings in order to find that fan, but it's gonna cost her so I doubt she'll actually want to do that.