Billie Eilish runs around an empty mall in her new music video for "Therefore I Am"

4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Is this VERY Britney-esque of the ITZ/Original Doll/Blackout era for anyone else?

The whispery vocals, domineering bass during the chorus, and the synth remind me of stuff like Dramatic, 911Girls and Boys, My Prerogative.

Exactly what I was thinking and I didn't even see your comment 😂, too sad the public is not aware of Britney's real talent.... 😢 She does not get enough credit for her good taste in music. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, King Sleezy Style said:

Stop, what the hell is this bich singing about? :eyes_britney_laugh:

I love the song. :eyes_britney_laugh:

Blackout meets Bad Guy vibes which is fire. :eyes_britney_laugh:

i was listening to the lyrics and thought WAIT maybe this has to do with Donald Trump's claims about her ruining America? The lyrics fit perfectly!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block