Britney Spears' self-titled third studio album 'BRITNEY' was released 20 years ago today!

Roxxy

23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I love this, Leo. When you're not being a pressed Madonna fan, you're actually ok. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

I was never pressed

18 hours ago, Britney M. Carey said:

Ooh what's yours? Thinking about it Britney - ITZ - Oops should be my all-time one (hopefully Blackout fans won't kill me for this :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:)

Mine is Blackout - Britney 2001 - ITZ. 

Oops is on the mix too

18 hours ago, Roxxy said:

That's the one. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: My trinity is B2-B3- and B4 followed closely by B1. Post breakdown albums can choke. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Old Brit albums are 😍😍😍😍

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

What did you thought about the meltdowns i had in other threads? LOL 

Super annoying. But when you're not being a pressed Madonna who-quotes-every-single-old-post-from-people-and-trying-to-start-a-fight-with-them... then we'll get along just fine. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Keep it up! :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

I find you to be very nice and friendly honesty. 

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

But at least do you agree what i said. I simply said that Britney was inspired by BOTH and when people try to discredit M disturbs me

I am also a Madonna fan. And yes, I agree with you. :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I just don't like how you come across. You're not making a point, you're just attacking, harrassing, and annoying. I don't think the people you quote hate her or are trying to discredit her. You're just narrowminded most of the time. You'd do well to not react to every single thing that upsets you. Not every thing needs your reaction. And not everyone cares about what you have to say about Madonna, but it's how you say it. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block