Britney Spears' self-titled third studio album 'BRITNEY' was released 20 years ago today!

Roxxy

1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Thanks, I am! I'm totally chill. I'm not one those brooms up their ***** types. We have a ton fun. I have a client that comes in and is like "Hey gurl, let me tell you all the tea." LMFAO Such a blast.

This is the kind of relationship I want. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I've never gone to a shrink before but I would really like to have a connection with him/her and not just someone who listens to what I have to say. Kinda like on TV where they're always friends. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

This is the kind of relationship I want. :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I've never gone to a shrink before but I would really like to have a connection with him/her and not just someone who listens to what I have to say. Kinda like on TV where they're always friends. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Well we can always be friends and you don’t have to pay me or sign a consent form, lol.

Though most people that come to therapy enjoy that they can confide in someone that has no connection to any parts of their lives. I do relish being that person that can hold all their secrets for and that they can feel free knowing they can share such deep sides of them that no one else may not know (even to themselves). It is a special connection in that sense, but also bittersweet in that outside the confines of therapy, you don’t really acknowledge each others’ existence despite the profound impacts you make on each other. I would say making genuine friends is better. 

• Love 1

sooo much promo content this era. Performances, photo shoots, videos, interviews, etc. 

Unreleased/bonus tracks were a m a z i n g-- i run away, tell me am i a sinner, when I say so, before the goodbye + when i found you

She looked 10/10. beautiful

the Pepsi ads>>

Just everything

The only things I don't like are: I'm not a girl the song (video is beautiful) and Crossroads the movie is boring but she looks so good in every scene. 

• Love 1

I remember 11 years old, making my dad take me to Walmart to get the CD. He was like “are you sure you want this will, you listen to it?” I said yes and I still have the CD. Thankful for my low key homophobic dad for that. Loved this album will be spinning it all week. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Well we can always be friends and you don’t have to pay me or sign a consent form, lol.

Though most people that come to therapy enjoy that they can confide in someone that has no connection to any parts of their lives. I do relish being that person that can hold all their secrets for and that they can feel free knowing they can share such deep sides of them that no one else may not know (even to themselves). It is a special connection in that sense, but also bittersweet in that outside the confines of therapy, you don’t really acknowledge each others’ existence despite the profound impacts you make on each other. I would say making genuine friends is better. 

AWW. I love that. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I can tell you how i'm such a h03 without you judging me. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SS91 said:

I remember 11 years old, making my dad take me to Walmart to get the CD. He was like “are you sure you want this will, you listen to it?” I said yes and I still have the CD. Thankful for my low key homophobic dad for that. Loved this album will be spinning it all week. 

And he still bought it for you. We love a supportive dad. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block