Britney Spears' self-titled third studio album 'BRITNEY' was released 20 years ago today!

Roxxy

26 minutes ago, GregReid said:

HMM any predictions on what will be released for the 20th anniversary?

considering BOMT and OOPS both got limited edition vinyls at UO and then the picture discs which were released all over, do we think there will be a picture disc?! Thoughts?!?!? 

I am excited! I already have two copies of the album so I can't wait. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

26 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Also forgot to mention, fantastic thread from @Roxxy as always!!!

Gee, thank you. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE BRITNEY ALBUM. THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS Britney :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Everything about this era screams pop perfection. The album, the singles, the performances, the tours, the costumes, the choreography, the photo shoots :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: It would solidify Britney as one of the biggest names in pop music. 

It was the album that would take me from fan to stan for life. Of course I was a fan of BOMT and OIDIA but this was the album where I decided that I was in this thing until the end and it’s been one of the best choices I’ve ever made :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Steaming all day to celebrate :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

BG018_15.jpg?time=1600688320

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

It was the album that would take me from fan to stan for life. Of course I was a fan of BOMT and OIDIA but this was the album where I decided that I was in this thing until the end and it’s been one of the best choices I’ve ever made

EEEK! I felt that. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Same. I know I was a stan during Oops! but this album really, like you know...

PointedFlawlessAsiaticlesserfreshwatercl

... did it for me. Like, I opened my heart and really said "ok, i'm gonna love her forever now." :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block