Jamie Lynn Spears withdraws petitions and resigns as trustee of Britney's trust, Sam Ingham asks to be appointed as guardian of the trust

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

28 minutes ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

OMG!!  She did the right thing, unfortunately this reeks of conflict of interest since its her sister.

It should be assigned to someone not familial, or an entity, end of story.

Also, someone She is not dependent on in other matters. Like her lawyer for example. Or doctor, psychiatrist, manager. Someone She has No ties to other than that. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

There's a litigation team on Britney's side and he's requested a financial fiduciary to be conservator, now would be the stupidest time to steal money :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Relax people, would you prefer Jamie Lynn & Lou to have control, like what was about to happen? We know how much of a hold Lou has on Jamie Lynn and even Jamie would have been able to sway Jamie-Lynn, so it's great they are nowhere near this..

I hope you're right... 

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Sam is defending Britney. Y'all gonna create a fus with him now? Yall better chill. I rather Sam than her dad or anyone from her family at this point. The only person that came out for her was Sam. So don't start ****. 

Calm down? It was already explained to me in this thread why Ingham made this move and I agree with it. I'm not a legal expert and we have a right to question his intentions because he did nothing for 12 years, he only started defending Britney now. 

• Like 2

If Britney wants to seperate her family from her estate. Then they need to respect it. It’s her choice to choose a company to be trustee. She has chosen Bessemer. 

Just a reminder JL petitioned to move money from Britney’s trust and move it into Stonebridge LOU TAYLORS former company she used to work for. 

• Like 7

After reading Mariah's memoir, it feels like in a parallel dimension it'd be her in the same situation with her siblings being able to own her money.

Britney is a grown woman who should be able to just exist and live with her money she's earned through the decades of performing, touring, recording, writing, marketing, promoting, dancing, singing (at times), and being Britney ******* Spears.

Hopefully Sam possibly having his hands on her money is a momentary thing and with time and due process it'll come back to her. She'll finally live her dream of just living and thriving in a huge mansion getting railed by a 24 year old, sometimes releasing perfumes and maybe changing an album cover to keep her numbers up.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Towelney said:

Good. Hopefully this is a sign that she’s actually starting to be on Brit’s side.

I think she only is thinking about her "career". She still thinks she has a chance in Hollywood, I bet she doesnt want drama or be associated with controversy. She cleaned her Instagram, there arent pics of hunting or killed animals anymore for example, she wants a clean image. I bet it wasnt only because of the hate coming from the fans or media asking her about the whole cship mess, but the fact she thinks this can ruin or affect her future projects. I still think shes only thinking about herself as usual. 

I see why people are doubting this move. After all Sam Ingham was accused of being complicit of ****** of Casey Kasem, but, of course we're not expecting that to happen to Britney when the entire world is watching. Besides, it's not like he or anyone named trustee can run away with the money that easy. 

But then people don't trust Jamie Lynn either for her ties to Lou's companies. 

So then what do people want? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: A third party entity or person, that nobody knows that can perfectly do the same thing everyone's fearing from JL or Ingham? It's a never ending story. No one will ever be perfect for the role to everyone's eyes. A normal person would always name either a younger relative that is expected to still be alive by the time they pass away, or a lawyer / law firm they can trust. You don't see people picking strangers to take control of their assets once they pass away. 

Besides, it's not like just because someone is named a trustee they can run away with the money. This would literally only be possible in the case Britney is no longer here (which will be in hundreds of years from now :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: ) So why is it that important who's named the trustee, if by the time this situation comes into effect, her kids will most likely be adults already and will take care of it?

According to the internet lol if someone doubts that the trustee is doing a clean job, they can always take it to court and the bank accounts get immediately frozen until the investigations are over. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

Ok, I'm have no clue about laws and anything financial so can anyone explain me this:

Why there's should a trustee? As I understand if anything happens to Britney, all this assets will go to her children. So why it can't be just monitored by the bank until one of them is full age? Why someone need to be assigned?

There’s always someone that has to oversee the money and make sure it goes to the right place. Someone has to make sure debtors don’t come in trying to sue for money in the trust. There are also so many ways people can try to steal the money , or her kids can file for full access and blow it all within months of paying out. 

• Like 1

The thing is all of you keep saying “there’s so many people watching he can’t steal her money!” .... The money grab in Casey Kasems case was AFTER he passed. Sam I. was accused of ISOLATING him and not giving him access to proper treatment, then after his death he began outrageously billing the estate. 
The average person does not follow the going ons in the Britney universe and if people weren’t outraged when she was put in a facility the first time, it can happen again. 

1 hour ago, Commotion said:

After reading Mariah's memoir, it feels like in a parallel dimension it'd be her in the same situation with her siblings being able to own her money.

Britney is a grown woman who should be able to just exist and live with her money she's earned through the decades of performing, touring, recording, writing, marketing, promoting, dancing, singing (at times), and being Britney ******* Spears.

Hopefully Sam possibly having his hands on her money is a momentary thing and with time and due process it'll come back to her. She'll finally live her dream of just living and thriving in a huge mansion getting railed by a 24 year old, sometimes releasing perfumes and maybe changing an album cover to keep her numbers up.

Were Mariah's siblings trying to get control over her?

Anyways, about Britney. I don't know what to think. I really don't know if Jamie Lynn suddenly earned a consciousness or if it was all planned or who knows. The fact that so many people want to put their hands on her money is troublesome, specially with the nasty, nasty history of Sam I. He is not doing this to help her, don't be fooled. He is just another leech trying to fit in and be seen under the best light possible. I know someone has to take care of the money, I am well aware. That doesn't change the fact that it is terrible.