Jamie Lynn Spears withdraws petitions and resigns as trustee of Britney's trust, Sam Ingham asks to be appointed as guardian of the trust

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

28 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I don’t know..... this sound like a wash,rinse, repeat situation to me. In the Casey Kasem case I’ve read that HE picked the team of lawyers.... I’m sure Britney didn’t pick her new team form the sky, he must’ve recommended them. Who knows ..... I’ll just hope for the best, because reading up on this man and what Kasems wife has accused him of doing ( https://mediaoneentertainment.com/jean-kasem-exposes-britney-spears-court-appointed-attorney-samuel-d-ingham-iii-in-scathing-wrongful-death-court-filing-for-the-killing-of-radio-star-tv-icon-casey-kasem/ ) does not sit right with me. I guess we’ll have to wait and see..

Wait And See Britney Spears GIF - WaitAndSee BritneySpears Sunglasses -  Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

does this smell weird to someone else? Ingham asking to be appointed...

Sam is defending Britney. Y'all gonna create a fus with him now? Yall better chill. I rather Sam than her dad or anyone from her family at this point. The only person that came out for her was Sam. So don't start ****. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’m sorry, but JL is going to try harder if she wants to convince me she’s not part of TeamCon. That ***** just made this move because of all the backlash she’s been receiving since she announced that ****ty ZOEY101 comeback, which I pray that will flop. 

If she’s really on Britney’s side, she’s gotta make her move and really address all the #FREEBRITNEY movement, then she’ll have my respect! 

Until then, DUCK U BEACH!

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

20201102_181304.jpg

20201102_181316.jpg

El1tW__WMAEy_b8?format=jpg&name=medium

Bye JL :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: 

rsz_jamielynnspears1.jpg.ba33d716c7940a427d23895b2579da58.jpg

What?! I have to scream this question: HOW IS THAT NOT CONFLICT OF INTEREST??!!! How is that request legal?

Has he just villified James and seemed to be on Britney’s side in order to get his hands on her money?! 

• Like 2
Just now, Newrie said:

What?! I have to scream this question: HOW IS THAT NOT CONFLICT OF INTEREST??!!! How is that request legal?

Has he just villified James and seemed to be on Britney’s side in order to get his hands on her money?! 

I can't at some of you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Use logic :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

Yes of course just as there's a court investigation, hired expert litigation counsel, hired an EXPERT financial fiduciary to deal with Britney's finances, now is TOTALLY the time he's going to steal her money :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I can't at some of you :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Use logic :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

Yes of course just as there's a court investigation, hired expert litigation counsel, hired an EXPERT financial fiduciary to deal with Britney's finances, now is TOTALLY the time he's going to steal her money :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Use logic? You apperently does not understand the concept ”conflict of interest”, right? That was my number 1 question. And What you write is just naive to put it kindly. The fact that all they already did to her was in front of a court and still passed counters your ”logic”. As well as witnesses from former client’s relatives of ”Kingham”

• Love 1
  • Like 2
55 minutes ago, s&m said:

What?:orangu_orangutan_ape: 

You need to do your research on them! 

Not everyone is corrupt in this world, you know. Do you think James or Ingham are the ultimate powers on Earth

When so much money is involved, anything is possible. If all squeaky clean companies remained squeaky clean, there wouldn’t be any scams, would there?

Britney’s own PARENTS and SISTER can’t be trusted. If this conspiracy is as big as we all think it is, then yes Bessemer or whatever aren’t 100% in the clear as far as I’m concerned. 

Im just saying... 12 years is a long time to be a part of this con. I don’t fully trust him yet. Let’s hope I’m wrong. 

• Like 2

I dont for a second believe that she resigned her petition out of the goodness of her heart. There is a plan and that angle just didn't work, so they pulled it and are regrouping. 

Jl has not done anything to be respected or celebrated but withdrawal something that shouldn't have been done in the first place. Im not gonna give her credit for something she is expected to do. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

You could say that about any and every company/person brought in to the conservatorship tho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Of course. That’s my point. Before we all declare Ingham is the good guy here, for seemingly doing something right after 12 YEARS, let’s remember it isn’t over yet and we don’t know what the end game is. A handful of semi-positive court documents isn’t nearly enough to clear him from 12 years of corruption. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Ok, I'm have no clue about laws and anything financial so can anyone explain me this:

Why there's should a trustee? As I understand if anything happens to Britney, all this assets will go to her children. So why it can't be just monitored by the bank until one of them is full age? Why someone need to be assigned?

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Wow. RESPECT. So I guess there's still an ounce of shame left in her. When will the others. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Or you know, worried about her reputation after the backlash she had, and Jamie Lynn obviously getting slated on Lynne Spears FACEBOOK  comment BUT you know. I’m not going to say anymore on that matter.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1