Jamie Lynn Spears withdraws petitions and resigns as trustee of Britney's trust, Sam Ingham asks to be appointed as guardian of the trust

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

7 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Love him hate him say what you want about him but it does make sense that her lawyer is guarding her trust 

(I'm not saying he's 100% a good person, just saying it's not crazy that he's asking to be appointed tbh)

Wake up and stop letting Insta accounts like @lawyersforBritney brainwash you. Have you ever heard about Casey Kasem's conservatorship case?

No one is saying Ingham is a saint and that he was always on Britney Side! But he is aware of this movement (even used that in exhibits of court documents) and he would be dumb to expose himself now that he associated himself to a firm of lawyers  that don’t have anything to lose!

• Love 3
  • Like 4
Just now, Catalin said:

Wake up and stop letting Insta accounts like @lawyersforBritney brainwash you. Have you ever heard about Casey Kasem's conservatorship case?

Yes I have and I'm not being brainwashed.

I'm stating a simple point that it is normal that Britney's Lawyer is asking to be guardian of the trust 

I never said I liked him

Calm down :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

You are right on Casey Kasem’s Case! Absolutely Right! But I’m positive that he is saving face now that Britney’s case has a lot of exposure. Why would he put effort to associate Loeb&Loeb and Bessemer if he was supposed to steal some money?

• Love 5
  • Like 3

It’s seriously sad that for most of us her own sister would be a worse choice of a trustee than a total stranger who was quiet about this con for 12 years and an active part of it too, too. 

I think it’s terrifying her money is being tossed around like this. She can’t even trust her own parents.

I’m not sold on Ingham at ALL... But it seems less sinister when it’s out of Loucifer’s reach (unless they’re playing a longer game together, here). 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why yes, I was the first one to report on the Casey Kasem case ion Exhale. Glad it stuck

I don't trust him either... 5 Reasons Why Mondays Are Just Bad Vibes - Page 4 of 5 - Kuulpeeps - Ghana  Campus News and Lifestyle Site by Students

• Like 2
1 minute ago, s&m said:

You are right on Casey Kasem’s Case! Absolutely Right! But I’m positive that he is saving face now that Britney’s case has a lot of exposure. Why would he put effort to associate Loeb&Loeb and Bessemer if he was supposed to steal some money?

Plus he knew if he didn't ask to be appointed then someone from Jamie's side would have immediately asked 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, s&m said:

How do we know Bessemer isn’t compromised too? 

1 minute ago, FreeLou said:

How do we know Bessemer isn’t compromised too? 

What?:orangu_orangutan_ape: 

You need to do your research on them! 

Not everyone is corrupt in this world, you know. Do you think James or Ingham are the ultimate powers on Earth

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There's a litigation team on Britney's side and he's requested a financial fiduciary to be conservator, now would be the stupidest time to steal money :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Relax people, would you prefer Jamie Lynn & Lou to have control, like what was about to happen? We know how much of a hold Lou has on Jamie Lynn and even Jamie would have been able to sway Jamie-Lynn, so it's great they are nowhere near this..

I don’t know..... this sound like a wash,rinse, repeat situation to me. In the Casey Kasem case I’ve read that HE picked the team of lawyers.... I’m sure Britney didn’t pick her new team form the sky, he must’ve recommended them. Who knows ..... I’ll just hope for the best, because reading up on this man and what Kasems wife has accused him of doing ( https://mediaoneentertainment.com/jean-kasem-exposes-britney-spears-court-appointed-attorney-samuel-d-ingham-iii-in-scathing-wrongful-death-court-filing-for-the-killing-of-radio-star-tv-icon-casey-kasem/ ) does not sit right with me. I guess we’ll have to wait and see..

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

I don’t know..... this sound like a wash,rinse, repeat situation to me. In the Casey Kasem case I’ve read that HE picked the team of lawyers.... I’m sure Britney didn’t pick her new team form the sky, he must’ve recommended them. Who knows ..... I’ll just hope for the best, because reading up on this man and what Kasems wife has accused him of doing ( https://mediaoneentertainment.com/jean-kasem-exposes-britney-spears-court-appointed-attorney-samuel-d-ingham-iii-in-scathing-wrongful-death-court-filing-for-the-killing-of-radio-star-tv-icon-casey-kasem/ ) does not sit right with me. I guess we’ll have to wait and see..

Yeah yeahI know what you mean and you’re absolutely right! But let’s keep positive because this case has a lot exposure and he will save face

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Y'all claiming to respect JL for her decision and stuff like that. *****es, please

She was advised to do this... she's merely waiting for the right moment to make her greedy move.

This was no benevolent decision.

PLUH-EEZE. Britney says she's smiling for the haters - Page 4 - Britney Spears -  BreatheHeavy | Exhale

THANK YOU!.

Jamie Lynn is not to be respected for this, because she should never have allowed this.

I'm curious why Sam I. has radically changed his mind?. I wonder what happened?.

• Like 2

This wouldn’t have happened without the pressure everyone puts on her. imagine if the movement never happens - she’d still be the trustee without any feeling of guilt. This is all thanks to the replies under her tweets, the comments on her insta etc. She must finally be tired of it and sees that she needs to save her *** and her flop career. :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red::demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I’m so proud of us :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

• Like 5