Jamie Lynn Spears withdraws petitions and resigns as trustee of Britney's trust, Sam Ingham asks to be appointed as guardian of the trust

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wow. RESPECT. So I guess there's still an ounce of shame left in her. When will the others. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Respect if she has not accepted this from the beginning and had denounced this situation.

9 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

I wonder is it because of all the hate and spam she was getting or is there other reason :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh::umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Not to be legally harmed in this situation.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

does this smell weird to someone else? Ingham asking to be appointed...

He’s about to take ALL her money! Y’all are happy it’s out of the hands of someone who knows nothing about the law (therefore may make mistakes if she tries to steal ) , and possibly into the hands of someone that knows how to work the system. 😂😶

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

There's a litigation team on Britney's side and he's requested a financial fiduciary to be conservator, now would be the stupidest time to steal money

THIS :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Yeah he might be shady and yeah he's been involved from day one but without him a lot less progress would have been made and it (legally) makes perfect sense for him (as Britney's Lawyer) to be guardian of her trust. That's a normal thing :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 4