Jamie Lynn Spears withdraws petitions and resigns as trustee of Britney's trust, Sam Ingham asks to be appointed as guardian of the trust

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

3 hours ago, GregReid said:

Or you know, worried about her reputation after the backlash she had, and Jamie Lynn obviously getting slated on Lynne Spears FACEBOOK  comment BUT you know. I’m not going to say anymore on that matter.

It's all covered in my comment.

Whether this is her having a come-to-the-light moment, then good. She's ashamed of being part of Team CON and being part of a scheme AGAINST her sister. Or after the huge backlash and this is her saving face - then she's worried. If she's worried, then she's not shameless at all. I'm not saying she's 100% good in my eyes and she's forgiven and like we love her again - no. I'm just saying, even evil people have shame. Well, some of them.

If she's aware of the backlash and the fans hating on her, i'm sure they're just as aware about the fans hating Jamie Spears too - and yet, he's the one unwilling to relinquish control as conservator. Shameless.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Are you all happy now? How is a man we barely know better than her own sister? I don't get you guys :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

They are both in the same boat tbh. This is the same sister that has allowed/watched  her own sister get abused & threated by their father for the past 12 years. Not to mention she's BFF with someone that STALKED Britney(allegedly). Like, where dey do THAT at? 

incredulous yeah right GIF by Nick Cannon

• Love 5
2 hours ago, halfdressed said:

The free Britney hashtags on promotional social media posts for Zoey was probably the straw for her. People have been very, very mean to her. 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

It's all covered in my comment.

Whether this is her having a come-to-the-light moment, then good. She's ashamed of being part of Team CON and being part of a scheme AGAINST her sister. Or after the huge backlash and this is her saving face - then she's worried. If she's worried, then she's not shameless at all. I'm not saying she's 100% good in my eyes and she's forgiven and like we love her again - no. I'm just saying, even evil people have shame. Well, some of them.

If she's aware of the backlash and the fans hating on her, i'm sure they're just as aware about the fans hating Jamie Spears too - and yet, he's the one unwilling to relinquish control as conservator. Shameless.

I felt every bit of this!:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 1

Correct me if I’m wrong since I don’t know anything about American law, but I highly doubt Sam would have gotten a random person approved by the judge, or even able to find someone trusting in the first place. We all know Jamie would have swooped in if Sam so much as waited a second too long, why do you think Jamie’s lawyer objected? We don’t trust Sam but it was the only way (for now). Everything else was already pointed out. He can’t just run away with her money.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I see why people are doubting this move. After all Sam Ingham was accused of being complicit of ****** of Casey Kasem, but, of course we're not expecting that to happen to Britney when the entire world is watching. Besides, it's not like he or anyone named trustee can run away with the money that easy. 

But then people don't trust Jamie Lynn either for her ties to Lou's companies. 

So then what do people want? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: A third party entity or person, that nobody knows that can perfectly do the same thing everyone's fearing from JL or Ingham? It's a never ending story. No one will ever be perfect for the role to everyone's eyes. A normal person would always name either a younger relative that is expected to still be alive by the time they pass away, or a lawyer / law firm they can trust. You don't see people picking strangers to take control of their assets once they pass away. 

Besides, it's not like just because someone is named a trustee they can run away with the money. This would literally only be possible in the case Britney is no longer here (which will be in hundreds of years from now :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: ) So why is it that important who's named the trustee, if by the time this situation comes into effect, her kids will most likely be adults already and will take care of it?

According to the internet lol if someone doubts that the trustee is doing a clean job, they can always take it to court and the bank accounts get immediately frozen until the investigations are over. 

”The whole world is watching”. Yeah, but the whole world are not in the Free Britney movement, they do not even think conservatorships are wrong, they often patronize her and make rootless claims that she is ”crazy” etc. For all that matters, many think that her dad, sister etc just couldn’t be allowing something bad happening to her. The court just could not be corrupt or make unethical choices. Etc. 
Good world bias it is called, to be blind to corruption or possible corruption Because you trust authorities to such an extent you only see What confirms your belief. 
The whole world has been ”watching” the entire time and mainly completely misunderstood the whole thing and made fun of it.

It doesn’t help that the media refuse to investigate it and is ****** and ableist af. 
If something happened to Britney after Ingham had been approved as her trustee it is not like the media would suddenly make a Harvey Weinstein like attack on him and expose everything. It could well be like ”the singer who famously had a public meltdown in 2008 and Thanks to that got under a conservatorship now.... and some of her fans are making up conspiracy theories again, blabla”. Matched with photos of her shaving her head.

17 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

a  million times no. id rather have a qualified professional look after my oney than my family members

It is not ”professional” to touch your clients money or in any way try to get involved in a position of power over them while simultaneously being their lawyer, doctor, psychologist, teacher, manager etc. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Newrie said:

”The whole world is watching”. Yeah, but the whole world are not in the Free Britney movement, they do not even think conservatorships are wrong, they often patronize her and make rootless claims that she is ”crazy” etc. For all that matters, many think that her dad, sister etc just couldn’t be allowing something bad happening to her. The court just could not be corrupt or make unethical choices. Etc. 
Good world bias it is called, to be blind to corruption or possible corruption Because you trust authorities to such an extent you only see What confirms your belief. 
The whole world has been ”watching” the entire time and mainly completely misunderstood the whole thing and made fun of it.

It doesn’t help that the media refuse to investigate it and is ****** and ableist af. 
If something happened to Britney after Ingham had been approved as her trustee it is not like the media would suddenly make a Harvey Weinstein like attack on him and expose everything. It could well be like ”the singer who famously had a public meltdown in 2008 and Thanks to that got under a conservatorship now.... and some of her fans are making up conspiracy theories again, blabla”. Matched with photos of her shaving her head.

so what do you prefer then? That the judge sides with Jamie and his team of lawyers?

As I said on another post, Britney currently has two options: the bad and the baddest. If they remove or invalidate Ingham and the judge grants Jamie's petitions, things will remain the same for Britney as they've been for the past 12 years, with no hope of changing. What does she do then? What do we do as fans then?

Sam, has already lost a lot of time and there's no excuse for him to have taken 12 years to do something. Not only that, he's one of the main reasons why Britney was deemed as unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers. Now he's the one asking to hire a team of lawyers, he's the one saying she could perfectly speak on court if she wanted to, he's the one asking for the court documents not to be sealed. He's the only one opposing Jamie, with legal arguments. Something Lynne, Bryan, JL or no one else that is close to Britney has ever done since the conservatorship started.

So we hate it or not, RIGHT NOW, Ingham is the only one that's offering a small hope for change in Britney's situation, for the better. We will never be able to know if there's evil intentions behind the actions he's taken this past year, but right now who can she trust? Even if she was given the liberty to hire her own attorney, what guarantees her, or you or us that this stranger will not have evil intentions too? So we fall in this never ending trap of no trusting anyone, but in order for her to escape from this situation she has to believe in someone, at some point, take the risk, because she doesn't have more options.  Ingham is already there, he's already been approved.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so what do you prefer then? That the judge sides with Jamie and his team of lawyers?

As I said on another post, Britney currently has two options: the bad and the baddest. If they remove or invalidate Ingham and the judge grants Jamie's petitions, things will remain the same for Britney as they've been for the past 12 years, with no hope of changing. What does she do then? What do we do as fans then?

Sam, has already lost a lot of time and there's no excuse for him to have taken 12 years to do something. Not only that, he's one of the main reasons why Britney was deemed as unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers. Now he's the one asking to hire a team of lawyers, he's the one saying she could perfectly speak on court if she wanted to, he's the one asking for the court documents not to be sealed. He's the only one opposing Jamie, with legal arguments. Something Lynne, Bryan, JL or no one else that is close to Britney has ever done since the conservatorship started.

So we hate it or not, RIGHT NOW, Ingham is the only one that's offering a small hope for change in Britney's situation, for the better. We will never be able to know if there's evil intentions behind the actions he's taken this past year, but right now who can she trust? Even if she was given the liberty to hire her own attorney, what guarantees her, or you or us that this stranger will not have evil intentions too? So we fall in this never ending trap of no trusting anyone, but in order for her to escape from this situation she has to believe in someone, at some point, take the risk, because she doesn't have more options.  Ingham is already there, he's already been approved.

I actually think Ingham has been great recently. I just don’t see Why HE would apply to be her trustee, Why he did not nominate someone else, not involved with Britney. Like a skilled accountant or something with a good reputation, I don’t know. It is not about trusting him, just the principle that you should not have double roles with conflicting interest when You in your profession have people dependent of you.