Lady Gaga: Hey Trump so happy i'm glad i'm living rent free in your head, Update: Trump threatens to expose Lady Gaga

Slayer

10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Trump is a compulsive liar who has major issues with any woman who can stand against him (apart Ghislane Maxwell for some reason).

He's playing on conspiracy theories and what ifs because his lunatic fringe supporters will believe him.

It's sad really.

You're making it a woman thing for no reason.  He goes against the men and women equally.  And that's what women are fighting for so its only fair. 

And his public comment on Ghislane after she was arrested, "I wish her luck" was to A. Not appear impartial so that they cant claim mistrial, B. Because look at what happened to Epstein.  Everyone knows he was ******** so he couldn't be flipped by law inforcement into taking a plea deal by giving all the names of top elites who frequented his island.  So Trumps "good luck" was also, don't get ******** too.  And C.  He's a **** stirrer and always likes ******* with people.  

A conspiracy theorist he is not. He has all the evidence and access to all the highly classified files.  If he says there's aliens it'll be because he saw the documents.

Spoiler
Spoiler

There's aliens.

• Content Curators
9 hours ago, MonAmour said:

These hollywood celebrities make me sick. Nobody was saying **** when George Bush was committing terrible war crimes and going against gay marriage (except for dixie chicks, but we all know what happened to their career after). Celebrities would NOT speak out against Trump if it wasn't trendy and cool to do so (and if everyone else wasn't doing it). Comes across as phoney, even from Lady Gaga. Just stick to music and acting, politics isn't for any of you damn hollyweirdos.

I love my hollyweirdo 

6 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Pls take a US history or poli sci course omg 

u need to learn about the part change 

There was no party change.  This is a myth used by the democrats to distance themselves from their racist history.  YOU need to read a history book.  The democrats started the KKK, baby.  And Trump designated the KKK an official terrorist organization, while Joe Biden was speaking at the member's funeral.

• Content Curators
Just now, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There was no party change.  This is a myth used by the democrats to distance themselves from their racist history.  YOU need to read a history book.  The democrats started the KKK, baby.

There was a party change babe 

It isn’t a myth and many many people have done analysis on this topic for many years 

I would like to read a reputable article suggesting why it isn’t 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Well, KKK may support republicans but it's not the other way around.  Anyway, I was just asking, :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: nothing more. KKK is a group full of s it in my eyes.

People usually vote for a party/person whom their personal beliefs aligned with. So, you have to ask yourself, why DO KKK members support the republican party? What beliefs does the republican/conservative parties have, that KKK members want to support? and how come they dont support liberals? It really isnt that hard to see, buddy. 

16 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

There was no party change.  This is a myth used by the democrats to distance themselves from their racist history.  YOU need to read a history book.  The democrats started the KKK, baby.  And Trump designated the KKK an official terrorist organization, while Joe Biden was speaking at the member's funeral.

Then why did Ronald regan(who was a dem initially) change parties, and the rest of his team follow suit. The parties changed babe. Democrats were not ALWAYS liberal. There was a point in time democrats were conservative. You can find that on google, love lol. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

People usually vote for a party/person whom their personal beliefs aligned with. So, you have to ask yourself, why DO KKK members support the republican party? What beliefs does the republican/conservative parties have, that KKK members want to support? and how come they dont support liberals? It really isnt that hard to see, buddy. 

I see where you are coming from, yet I was talking about something different. It isn't that hard to see it, buddy. Anyway, as I stated before, I was just asking a simple question, nothing serious. Thanks for sharing your point of view with me. Now, be so kind and don't bother me with it anymore. Lots of love and understanding. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

I see where you are coming from, yet I was talking about something different. It isn't that hard to see it, buddy. Anyway, as I stated before, I was just asking a simple question, nothing serious. Thanks for sharing your point of view with me. Now, be so kind and don't bother me with it anymore. Lots of love and understanding. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You're really not getting it, lol. You said the party doesnt support the KKK. They do. which is why they feel comfortable voting for that party, lol.

You're welcome. I always enjoy an "Each one teach one moment". :) 

In Godney we trust. blowing kisses GIF by Becky G

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block