Lady Gaga: Hey Trump so happy i'm glad i'm living rent free in your head, Update: Trump threatens to expose Lady Gaga

Slayer

7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

*sigh* you know what? Every time i'm with you, I go into a zone. And I remember all the places you wanna go. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: Take me all the way. Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it, touch it. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

*throws on the bed* 

Queen, I feel like I need you to touch my body. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: Put me on the floor. Wrestle me around. Play with me some more. :gunriah_mariah_carey:Touch my body. Throw me on the bed. I just wanna make you feel like you never did. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, aleomg said:

*throws on the bed* 

Queen, I feel like I need you to touch my body.  Put me on the floor. Wrestle me around. Play with me some more. Touch my body. Throw me on the bed. I just wanna make you feel like you never did. 

EEEK! I just wanna feel your body on me
Heyo, heyo, if you want it then you got it, hold me. No more, no more wasting time. We can, we can go all night. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

EEEK! I just wanna feel your body on me
Heyo, heyo, if you want it then you got it, hold me. No more, no more wasting time. We can, we can go all night. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

May I please read your body language? :enigma_alien_blue:

Slow down and dance with me. Yeah, slow. Skip a beat and move with my body. Yeah, slow. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hormones racing at the speed of light. But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight.

Poke%CC%81mon-Pikachu-No-No.gif

LADY! Hear me tonight. Cause my feeling is just so right. As we dance by the moonlight. Can't you see you're my delight? :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Spoiler

My body’s saying let’s go. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: But my heart’s saying no. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, aleomg said:

LADY! Hear me tonight. Cause my feeling is just so right. As we dance by the moonlight. Can't you see you're my delight? 

Hide contents

My body’s saying let’s go. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: But my heart’s saying no. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Don't cha worry. I'll be anticipating. This is our song they're playing. I wanna rock with you. You're feeling this, right. Let's do this tonight. EEEK! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Spoiler

Don’t know what you’ll choose, so I prepared these options. Choose only one of the two. YES or YES? Don’t know what you want, so I prepared these options. Make your choice come on. YES or YES? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Why do you use the KKK in republicans? Democrats started the whole KKK thing (as far as I know).

Question. What party does the KKK support NOW? 

And you're referring to a time where Republicans THEN were liberal, and democrats were conservative. For instance, Ronald Regan was a dem then switched parties like many other's did. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Don't cha worry. I'll be anticipating. This is our song they're playing. I wanna rock with you. You're feeling this, right. Let's do this tonight. EEEK! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t know what you’ll choose, so I prepared these options. Choose only one of the two. YES or YES? Don’t know what you want, so I prepared these options. Make your choice come on. YES or YES? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Girls are on the town tonight. Nothing can stop us. You can see it in our eyes. That we're not gonna sleep tonight. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Spoiler

YES! :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

I said yes to your mama. And yes to you dating me. Yes, we can be together. But you gotta wait for me. The first time I say no, It’s like I never said yes. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block