Lady Gaga: Hey Trump so happy i'm glad i'm living rent free in your head, Update: Trump threatens to expose Lady Gaga

Slayer

4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Why do you use the KKK in republicans? Democrats started the whole KKK thing (as far as I know).

I was mainly exaggerating, but iirc didn't Trump say that Nazis were "very fine people" a few years ago? 

And omg at Trump threatening to expose Gaga. #Justice4Bionic #Justice4LinaMorgana

4 hours ago, aleomg said:

Girls are on the town tonight. Nothing can stop us. You can see it in our eyes. That we're not gonna sleep tonight. 

Reveal hidden contents

YES! :runga_stupid_love_gaga_running_away_bye_pink_chromatica:

I said yes to your mama. And yes to you dating me. Yes, we can be together. But you gotta wait for me. The first time I say no, It’s like I never said yes. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

OH MY GOD TASTE!!! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Her second best bop after Maybe. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Spoiler

Now baby don't shy, you better cross the line. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile: I'm gonna love you right cause all i want is you. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1

Wow Trump threatening to expose Gaga means there's something there!  He never lies when he says he has info on people, and it usually comes out soon after on its own, probably with a little help from his influence behind the scenes. He has all the presidential disclosures at his fingertips.  Way back he hinted that Bill Clinton was going to have alot of problems with Epstein and having gone to his island YEARS before Epstein was arrested.  Then he said they spied on him, which it soon came out that Obama did.

What do you think it is about Gaga that he knows?  An FBI investigation about her musical partner who mysteriously fell off a roof right after she was signed to a major record label?  I know gaga assumed her entire identity (using alot of the wardrobes and costumes that her partner was already photographed in for promos) and the label then moved the deal to her, along with letting her keep all the songs she originally wrote for her partner.  The conspiracy theories are very interesting to hear.  I hope Trump tells it all, because gaga is being very manipulative about this election and it's actually disgusting how she can put on a whole act to deceive people. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

This is so sad.  Gaga cant even get this small unenthusiastic crowd of Biden supporters to wave their hands.  Compare this to one of Trumps Rallies now.  He doesn't stand a chance, and Gaga's career is going to take a hit from this like Katy Perry.  I hope she just tries to lay low so she can get that EGOT title and people forget she was every involved in this loser movement.  She's kind of going viral for how cringe she's being.  Gaga just stop.  You almost made people forget about your Hillary support. sigh.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

This is so sad.  Gaga cant even get this small unenthusiastic crowd of Biden supporters to wave their hands.  Compare this to one of Trumps Rallies now.  He doesn't stand a chance, and Gaga's career is going to take a hit from this like Katy Perry.  I hope she just tries to lay low so she can get that EGOT title and people forget she was every involved in this loser movement.  She's kind of going viral for how cringe she's being.  Gaga just stop.  You almost made people forget about your Hillary support. sigh.

"Yass Queen!" Am I doing that right? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Wow Trump threatening to expose Gaga means there's something there!  He never lies when he says he has info on people, and it usually comes out soon after on its own, probably with a little help from his influence behind the scenes. He has all the presidential disclosures at his fingertips.  Way back he hinted that Bill Clinton was going to have alot of problems with Epstein and having gone to his island YEARS before Epstein was arrested.  Then he said they spied on him, which it soon came out that Obama did.

What do you think it is about Gaga that he knows?  An FBI investigation about her musical partner who mysteriously fell off a roof right after she was signed to a major record label?  I know gaga assumed her entire identity (using alot of the wardrobes and costumes that her partner was already photographed in for promos) and the label then moved the deal to her, along with letting her keep all the songs she originally wrote for her partner.  The conspiracy theories are very interesting to hear.  I hope Trump tells it all, because gaga is being very manipulative about this election and it's actually disgusting how she can put on a whole act to deceive people. 

Yeah because Trump has never lied right? And fracking is destroying the soil and polluting groundwater.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Trump is a compulsive liar who has major issues with any woman who can stand against him (apart Ghislane Maxwell for some reason).

He's playing on conspiracy theories and what ifs because his lunatic fringe supporters will believe him.

It's sad really.

• Like 1

These hollywood celebrities make me sick. Nobody was saying **** when George Bush was committing terrible war crimes and going against gay marriage (except for dixie chicks, but we all know what happened to their career after). Celebrities would NOT speak out against Trump if it wasn't trendy and cool to do so (and if everyone else wasn't doing it). Comes across as phoney, even from Lady Gaga. Just stick to music and acting, politics isn't for any of you damn hollyweirdos.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 11/1/2020 at 10:34 PM, PuertoRicosFinest said:

Her talking about America was like watching a vampire being forced to hold a cross. It rang so false. it couldn’t have been anymore inauthentic, and she’s not fooling anyone dressing up in redneck drag and mocking them with that terrible performance.  That was insulting to me and I’m not even a redneck.  If anything, this is going to convince more rednecks on the fence to just go vote for Trump. 

FYI, i am loving your metaphors... Very visual lmao.

• Haha 1
On 11/2/2020 at 6:05 PM, OutofKontrol said:

Question. What party does the KKK support NOW? 

And you're referring to a time where Republicans THEN were liberal, and democrats were conservative. For instance, Ronald Regan was a dem then switched parties like many other's did. 

Well, KKK may support republicans but it's not the other way around.  Anyway, I was just asking, :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: nothing more. KKK is a group full of s it in my eyes.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:14 PM, Stefani said:

I was mainly exaggerating, but iirc didn't Trump say that Nazis were "very fine people" a few years ago? 

And omg at Trump threatening to expose Gaga. #Justice4Bionic #Justice4LinaMorgana

Trump saying that ****s were 'very fine people' is sick. Donnie threatening to expose maestro Gagi is sick as well. I was simply asking a questing, not showing support to republicans (Donnie) nor ****s nor any other group. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block