Lady Gaga at Joe Biden rally: now is the time to vote against Donald Trump, performs "Shallow" and "You And I"

Slayer

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Nobody in the real world outside of fan forums gives a damn what these Privileged celebrities think or say. That’s a big reason why Trump won last time. These out of touch/vapid  pop Stars and actors can sit down and shut up

Trump was a celebrity before the election you uneducated *****

• Like 3
2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Nobody in the real world outside of fan forums gives a damn what these Privileged celebrities think or say. That’s a big reason why Trump won last time. These out of touch/vapid  pop Stars and actors can sit down and shut up

That’s the stupidest thing I have ever read here. You need to shut the hell up. A LOT of people listen to celebrities. Who are you to know that « everybody in the real world » think like that? Like, have you literally spoke to the entire population of the USA? Are you mad cause no celebrity is supporting Trump? Take a damn seat 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why are you so obsessed with our politics? You’re not even American :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Because don't you know that the most important thing about elections is not policy but "stickin' it to the Libs"?:eyes_britney_laugh:

I hope that user keeps the same energy come tomorrow. 
:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Greg_del said:

That’s the stupidest thing I have ever read here. You need to shut the hell up. A LOT of people listen to celebrities. Who are you to know that « everybody in the real world » think like that? Like, have you literally spoke to the entire population of the USA? Are you mad cause no celebrity is supporting Trump? Take a damn seat 

They have... Lil Wayne. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 4
15 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

He's never made music with R Kelly because Trump is not a recording artist. Confused Little Girl GIF

However, Trump was VERY good friends with Jeffery Epstein, if you wanna go there...

If Trump were a recording artist he'd have the #1 album for many many weeks. He'd win all the Grammys and he'd have the best ever VMAs performance.

Seriously though, Epstein was a monster but Trump didn't know that he was a ****** predator at the time. Gaga knew what R Kelly was but her career mattered more than Kelly's victims. Someone like Gaga who was a victim of abuse should have listened to other victims. She only u-turned and apologised when the pressure grew on her and she wanted to capitalise on Me Too. She's the biggest fraud. If there's a trend to jump on she'll jump on it. 

2 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

If Trump were a recording artist he'd have the #1 album for many many weeks. He'd win all the Grammys and he'd have the best ever VMAs performance.

Seriously though, Epstein was a monster but Trump didn't know that he was a ****** predator at the time. Gaga knew what R Kelly was but her career mattered more than Kelly's victims. Someone like Gaga who was a victim of abuse should have listened to other victims. She only u-turned and apologised when the pressure grew on her and she wanted to capitalise on Me Too. She's the biggest fraud. If there's a trend to jump on she'll jump on it. 

"He likes them young, we're great friends" - Trump

"I wish her well" - trump on ghislane Maxwell. 

Gaga has stated hundreds of times her collab was a horrible idea, but she was processing trauma and in some twisted way, her telling someone with allegations against them would help her; low and behold, it didnt.

But while we're how accusations of ****** assault does trump have against him? Stormy daniels also says hi!

• Love 2

In my screwed up mind, talking about women is better than acting on children but gaga disagrees with me. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

She thinks it is better to grab and kiss “daughters” way under 18 like Biden does. That’s a good man? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

But classic locker room talk is criminal.:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

Biden is so used to his own intrusive behaviour on minors he doesn’t care about getting caught cuz he is powerful and protected. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Gaga preaches this and stans the man who obviously violates minors. Her beliefs are hollow and solely agenda oriented, Hollywood must be run by all leftist investors. This is garbage, she’s such a sheep’s herd. 

Sheep Farm GIF by TLC

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

"He likes them young, we're great friends" - Trump

"I wish her well" - trump on ghislane Maxwell. 

Gaga has stated hundreds of times her collab was a horrible idea, but she was processing trauma and in some twisted way, her telling someone with allegations against them would help her; low and behold, it didnt.

But while we're how accusations of ****** assault does trump have against him? Stormy daniels also says hi!

Lots of men like younger women, it's not illegal. If they're too young then obviously that's illegal. 

Maxwell has not been proven guilty of anything yet, but maybe you were in the various locations where she apparently facilitated abuse? Maybe you believe in guilty before proven innocent? 

Oh please. Who "processes" trauma by collaborating with a man who many many underage girls had accused of molesting them? Only in Gaga's world is she the victim here. She should meet with Kelly's victims and apologise to their faces for supporting their abuser in public for her own commercial success. Clearly her career mattered more to her than anything else. For someone so "aware" of the world and so "woke" Gaga couldn't have picked a worse collaborator. Maybe she wanted the attention and PR? 

As for Stormy Daniels she was a **** actress who willingly slept with Trump to further her own career. Daniels made it clear she didn't consider herself "a victim" and that the *** was "consensual."  

Where's the abuse? 

13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Why are you so obsessed with our politics? You’re not even American :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

It quite literally affects the whole world. USA, even with its faults is one of the leading/strongest countries in the world. Every decision made has ripple effects throughout every government everywhere... 

Surely you know the impact of this election... The whole world is literally watching for what happens tonight.

I don't care who wins, but you cant deny this fact. You're just trying to be mean.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block