Lady Gaga at Joe Biden rally: now is the time to vote against Donald Trump, performs "Shallow" and "You And I"

Slayer

13 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

It quite literally affects the whole world. USA, even with its faults is one of the leading/strongest countries in the world. Every decision made has ripple effects throughout every government everywhere... 

Surely you know the impact of this election... The whole world is literally watching for what happens tonight.

I don't care who wins, but you cant deny this fact. You're just trying to be mean.

He’s a Trump supporter so I doubt he’s worried about worldwide impact so thanks for quoting me :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He’s a Trump supporter so I doubt he’s worried about worldwide impact so thanks for quoting me :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

That really has nothing to do with anything.. Just because someone isn't worried about something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.. The impact is still real around the world.

46 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

It quite literally affects the whole world. USA, even with its faults is one of the leading/strongest countries in the world. Every decision made has ripple effects throughout every government everywhere... 

Surely you know the impact of this election... The whole world is literally watching for what happens tonight.

I don't care who wins, but you cant deny this fact. You're just trying to be mean.

Ironic isn't it that someone like CrazyButItFeelsAllright feels it's ok to discard your opinion for not being American, but when Trump tries to protect America from Mexican ***** and Islamist terrorism - he's suddenly a racist. People need to think hard before they expose their own stupidity on such a public platform like Exhale. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

FINISH HIM

Excuse You X Factor GIF by X Factor Global - Find & Share on GIPHY

Jordan , not all that long ago you claimed you were reforming Exhale to make it less aggressive and yet here you are saying "FINISH HIM!" about the President who only a few weeks ago could've died from Covid. The fact that Trump has been out there fighting for every vote and doing rallies in every battleground having only just recovered from Covid speaks volumes about his strength and character. Your insensitive words say a lot about your character. And I still struggle to understand why Exhale are welcoming Biden support from R Kelly's good friend Lady Gaga?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Ironic isn't it that someone like CrazyButItFeelsAllright feels it's ok to discard your opinion for not being American, but when Trump tries to protect America from Mexican ***** and Islamist terrorism - he's suddenly a racist. People need to think hard before they expose their own stupidity on such a public platform like Exhale. 

Oh shut up :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

6 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

If Trump were a recording artist he'd have the #1 album for many many weeks. He'd win all the Grammys and he'd have the best ever VMAs performance.

Seriously though, Epstein was a monster but Trump didn't know that he was a ****** predator at the time. Gaga knew what R Kelly was but her career mattered more than Kelly's victims. Someone like Gaga who was a victim of abuse should have listened to other victims. She only u-turned and apologised when the pressure grew on her and she wanted to capitalise on Me Too. She's the biggest fraud. If there's a trend to jump on she'll jump on it. 

Trump called Epstein a "wonderful guy" and even said, many years ago, he knew Epstein "likes them young".  Trust me, I'm sure Donald knew of his affairs just as gaga knew of R Kelly's affairs. It wasnt a big Hollywood "secret" Everyone knew in Hollywood. They both are guilty of associating themselves with such abusers, honestly. 

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Excuse You X Factor GIF by X Factor Global - Find & Share on GIPHY

Jordan , not all that long ago you claimed you were reforming Exhale to make it less aggressive and yet here you are saying "FINISH HIM!" about the President who only a few weeks ago could've died from Covid. The fact that Trump has been out there fighting for every vote and doing rallies in every battleground having only just recovered from Covid speaks volumes about his strength and character. Your insensitive words say a lot about your character. And I still struggle to understand why Exhale are welcoming Biden support from R Kelly's good friend Lady Gaga?

Jordan can have an opinion too

he isn’t just some robot that works tirelessly for all the aging gays on this site that constantly ***** about whatever the hell 

he’s human and can do whatever he wants on a public forum that’s HIS website  

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Jordan can have an opinion too

he isn’t just some robot that works tirelessly for all the aging gays on this site that constantly ***** about whatever the hell 

he’s human and can do whatever he wants on a public forum that’s HIS website  

Frankly, as far as I can tell @Godney'sSweetCheeks is right about this one. If Jordan states that he's turning Exhale into a 'beautiful' or 'less aggressive' or 'less toxic' place, he really should match his actions with his words. Yep, he can do whatever he wants to do, nobody's banning him from doing so. The user just pointed out the hypocrisy. If Jordan (as many of us) disagree with Donnie and his policies, he can express himself in less sassy/toxic/aggressive way. Hopefully this makes sense. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Look, people bi tch ing about literally everything is one thing, but why you gotta come for older gays like this? “Aging gays”?On another thread you said “Madonna stans getting on their typewriters”. What did Gen X and Millennial gays do to you? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Content Curators
37 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Look, people bi tch ing about literally everything is one thing, but why you gotta come for older gays like this? “Aging gays”?On another thread you said “Madonna stans getting on their typewriters”. What did Gen X and Millennial gays do to you? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

cause thats the majority of this site....

also why did u make that up?

i never made that madonna comment? where did u get that from

• Content Curators
42 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

stefani made that comment

not me :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

cause thats the majority of this site....

also why did u make that up?

i never made that madonna comment? where did u get that from 

3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

stefani made that comment

not me :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Thank you for finding it. My apologies, I was sure it was you. My mistake. 

I thought there was a mix of people on this site. And they all b i tch equally imo. I just don’t get why people put it down to “aging gays” though.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block