Sam Smith says they can't wait to be a mom, Lady Gaga inspired them to come out

1 hour ago, GMFlop said:

I have a surprise for you. 0:15-0:45

This video seems kinda fake tho.... Some people are just really spineless and have no solid opinion they go with whatever is politically correct..... in general I'm more left, but not radical left because those people have no limits at all, they don't even think they just go... 

This thread is going to be messy.

Personally I've never liked Sam Smith. Sam's singing is way to whiny, just like Sam's subject matter.

You can identify as whatever you want, but it really comes off as super pretentious...

I get people wanting to be whatever they want, but it's a big giant can of worms.

It's like if a white woman wants to identify as asian, go ahead, but isn't it appropriation?

It just seems like another thing that was created so someone can feel self important and get offended when society doesn't accept it.

Feeling like you're in the wrong body and then transitioning I can understand, but the whole pronoun identity just doesn't make sense to me.

This isn't meant to be rude or upsetting, just open thought and conversation.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, theannehedonia said:

I cannot with the mom thing. And I don't get why you need to be gender neutral if you don't fit into the normal gender role. Men can be feminine and still be men. I feel like the 'oh I'm a feminine male, so I'm actually not male' logic reinforces gender stereotypes, which seems to be the wrong direction.

Super agree. 

• Love 3

This genderthing does not make any sense to me, because what will people that don't know this person see, outside for example? A man 

And + they / them is like, so you are more than one person? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

+ It comes off as attentionseeking, because no one can be like guessing the gender correctly. 

There are only 2 genders, yes, i said it.

I don't believe in Nonbinary as well, it's like people have way too much time on their hands, it's like you don't need to be manly or girly, just be you, but guess what? Many people did this before you and they didn't label it differently. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
6 hours ago, GMFlop said:

I have a surprise for you. 0:15-0:45

Well it sounds strange (and it's not for me) but: Is it even forbidden? 
In my country only S e x between a man and a woman is forbidden (and we are talking about the womans frontdoor) the rest is not. 

And as far as i remember it's allowed in many european countries such as France or Spain, at least there is no jailtime for that there. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block