Sam Smith says they can't wait to be a mom, Lady Gaga inspired them to come out

On 10/29/2020 at 4:05 AM, Halaut17 said:

The blatant transphobia in this forum is awful... WOW.

so much for creating a “better” less hostile space...

:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Transpeople are not even mentioned here, because who is trans? 

But then again, these are the people i fully support, but even they want to look like male/female gender, so it's not so confusing for me, because they do a lot for it. 

But i am against people who wants to put new labels on everything, call it what you want, but: He is still a man and he is gay. 

I mean it does not make any sense to call it any different, just to confuse people? He is confident in being a man, so he is a man, facts right here. 

He likes men? Gay is the term, like it or not. 

It's like straight people telling me they are now *a made up name* That's not how it works. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Transpeople are not even mentioned here, because who is trans? 

But then again, these are the people i fully support, but even they want to look like male/female gender, so it's not so confusing for me, because they do a lot for it. 

But i am against people who wants to put new labels on everything, call it what you want, but: He is still a man and he is gay. 

I mean it does not make any sense to call it any different, just to confuse people? He is confident in being a man, so he is a man, facts right here. 

He likes men? Gay is the term, like it or not. 

It's like straight people telling me they are now *a made up name* That's not how it works. 

3LbisBdKFImMvnP2-QltenSBYYoofjG5JgMRdPzX

• Like 1

I knew what the comment section was gonna be about :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

And this is such a weird yet important topic to discuss. Are there more genders? What is ***? What is gender? And this is just in English language. What about other cultures? How they express things?

And scientifically yes there are only 2 ***. Male/female. We are mammals hence two ***, male and female:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 5:42 PM, Marcanthony said:

I knew what the comment section was gonna be about :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

And this is such a weird yet important topic to discuss. Are there more genders? What is ***? What is gender? And this is just in English language. What about other cultures? How they express things?

And scientifically yes there are only 2 ***. Male/female. We are mammals hence two ***, male and female:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

German does not make any difference between gender and ***, at least in the language, we don't have a word for gender. 

But we got for every noun: masculine, feminine and neuter. 

So the tree is masculine in german for example 

On 10/28/2020 at 1:27 PM, Gayseus911 said:

Can y'all stop with this foolery? He a grown biological functioning MAN! And any snowflake who feels triggered by biological facts can downvote me!::mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Spot the transphobe! 

Do I think Sam Smith claims to want to be a mom for attention? Yup. Fully. it’s promo as well lol. 
do I think it’s your place to claim that biological assignment of gender should simply be male and female? Absolutely not and it’s not your place to suggest otherwise. If you’re a male and identify as such, good for you. Don’t tell others how to live their lives. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

Spot the transphobe! 

Do I think Sam Smith claims to want to be a mom for attention? Yup. Fully. it’s promo as well lol. 
do I think it’s your place to claim that biological assignment of gender should simply be male and female? Absolutely not and it’s not your place to suggest otherwise. If you’re a male and identify as such, good for you. Don’t tell others how to live their lives. 

In the word of the iconic Ben Shapiro, 

"Biological facts don't care about your feelings" :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Spoiler

:cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

In the word of the iconic Ben Shapiro, 

"I’m an ageing gay who doesn’t like change for other members of the LGBTQ+ because no one gave me that same respect when I was sucking a guy off in a bathroom stall before gay marriage was legalized and I’m so jealous that my pubes are now going grey because I’m so out of touch with the changing world around me" :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Hide contents

:cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

Fixed!!!!! And so true omg :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Alexanda said:

German does not make any difference between gender and ***, at least in the language, we don't have a word for gender. 

But we got for every noun: masculine, feminine and neuter. 

So the tree is masculine in german for example 

Hmmm interesting.

In Hindi/Sanskri too, we don't have any difference either. 

And the rule is mostly that if the words end with hindi vowels(a,e,i..) it's a female.

That's just Hindi literature. In Hindu philosophy we say that every human being is bi***ual. Right half is male and left half female. Male energy makes us logical while female energy makes us emotional. And both need to be equally balanced. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardhanarishvara

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Just wow. I have to admit I left exhale for a long time and just came back to stay in the loop around the conservatorship and Free Britney movement.

Between this thread and the Elliot thread I’m shocked by how close-minded and downright bigoted most people are here.

Britney would be ashamed.

This is a very unsafe space for anyone who isn’t cisgender.

And clearly it’s a problem at the admin level or these types of threads would be moderated. 

1 hour ago, nigel said:

Wow. Just wow. I have to admit I left exhale for a long time and just came back to stay in the loop around the conservatorship and Free Britney movement.

Between this thread and the Elliot thread I’m shocked by how close-minded and downright bigoted most people are here.

Britney would be ashamed.

This is a very unsafe space for anyone who isn’t cisgender.

And clearly it’s a problem at the admin level or these types of threads would be moderated. 

The way exhalers reacted to Elliot was disgusting. I got banned for defending him. However, in the case of Sam Smith, it’s not the same. Sam smith is not trans. He is just going through a phase and being annoying about it.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block