Sam Smith says they can't wait to be a mom, Lady Gaga inspired them to come out

• Leader

Sam Smith is looking forward to parenthood.

They reveal they're excited to have kids one day. They said they can't wait to be a mummy. It's interesting because they are non-binary. I never thought about whether non-binary people are also called moms or dads.

“I want kids. I want all of it. I want to have kids," Smith tells Apple Music's Zane Lowe.

“I want to be with the kids and I want to watch them grow and be with them every day. I want to be mummy.”

So I guess mum's the word :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Smith continued: “I'm definitely going to do that at some point, but I've still got more in me. I've still got ambition. 

“I try and settle it down all the time and play it down, but I'm ambitious and I would still want to sing to people and do this job. It's an amazing feeling.”

They can live their life however they want and call themselves whatever they want - just found this bit interesting. Thoughts, Exhale?

Also...

sam-mum.jpg.9919503380d77dfd5151ef59dacd832c.jpg

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sam Smith is looking forward to parenthood.

They reveal they're excited to have kids one day. They said they can't wait to be a mummy. It's interesting because they are non-binary. I never thought about whether non-binary people are also called moms or dads.

“I want kids. I want all of it. I want to have kids," Smith tells Apple Music's Zane Lowe.

“I want to be with the kids and I want to watch them grow and be with them every day. I want to be mummy.”

So I guess mum's the word :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Smith continued: “I'm definitely going to do that at some point, but I've still got more in me. I've still got ambition. 

“I try and settle it down all the time and play it down, but I'm ambitious and I would still want to sing to people and do this job. It's an amazing feeling.”

They can live their life however they want and call themselves whatever they want - just found this bit interesting. Thoughts, Exhale?

Also...

sam-mum.jpg.9919503380d77dfd5151ef59dacd832c.jpg

:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Haha 9
21 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

People are denouncing genders. 

. because that's part of sexuality as well .

Plus having a gender is 18th century 

You do you boo. It's the 21st century. Let the judgment fools live in the prehistoric past. 

We could say that on so many topics, but really what about people who are frankly not attracted to a certain gender and like to call themselves a straight man/straight woman for example , I don't see a problem with that, as long as everyone respects each other it's all good, everyone should be allowed to decide for themselves how they identify and whom they like to sleep with.... 

And having a gender is not 18th century, it's a way to identify, and this is part of human nature, how would you like police to identify criminals for example if we removed those details, I think it's not a problem for someone to identify as a binary gender I used to identify as 1 until not long ago and I had arguments with my boss about it, but now I feel like I'm okay with identifying as a gay men, I don't need to Analyze it too much... 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, ExXL said:

We could say that on so many topics, but really what about people who are frankly not attracted to a certain gender and like to call themselves a straight man/straight woman for example , I don't see a problem with that, as long as everyone respects each other it's all good, everyone should be allowed to decide for themselves how they identify and whom they like to sleep with.... 

I have a surprise for you. 0:15-0:45

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block