Lynne liked a fans’ comment on #JamieLynnIsOverParty

JonJon92

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

If only she defended Britney that way

Here you can see the difference ... acts and words speak for themselves.

35 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The STOP seems to run in the Spears family

I'm almost sure that Jayden has gone through it and is having a hard time and now more because he is at a complicated age ... and he focuses it on his mother but I am almost sure that in the future he will surely understand her.

21 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Here you can see the difference ... acts and words speak for themselves.

I'm almost sure that Jayden has gone through it and is having a hard time and now more because he is at a complicated age ... and he focuses it on his mother but I am almost sure that in the future he will surely understand her.

That was a joke lol bc Lynne kept saying stop on the comments like Jayden did on this video lol 

Sadly I think Jayden is really influenced by Kevin rn, but I hope someday he'll see things for himself. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

That was a joke lol bc Lynne kept saying stop on the comments like Jayden did on this video lol 

Sadly I think Jayden is really influenced by Kevin rn, but I hope someday he'll see things for himself. 

I know you were joking, but I mean it! The boy is going to have problems with all this.

25 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I know you were joking, but I mean it! The boy is going to have problems with all this.

With Britneys situation? I have a feeling he doesnt understand a lot rn, mostly bc I bet Kevin keeps downplaying everything, but I hope in the future he'll see how unfair Britneys situation is.

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

tumblr_omf8qidlrX1sj0oe0o4_250.gifv

Although I don’t know how to feel about Lynne?

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I think Britney was even being sarcastic there.

Lynne is always with Juno, she still hangs out with Jamie and still follows Lou on instagram. I think maybe shes doesnt agree with everything Jamie does, but its not like shes against the cship too. They all seem more worried about controlling Britney and her money tbh. I dont think she really cares about how Britney feels. And sadly I think Britney is fighting alone and this is probably why she gave up before, its not like she has someone really by her side encouraging her. 

15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

With Britneys situation? I have a feeling he doesnt understand a lot rn, mostly bc I bet Kevin keeps downplaying everything, but I hope in the future he'll see how unfair Britneys situation is.

It may be ... I suppose it all depends on the education they have been given and the narrative of the house but I notice that the child is going to have a hard time.

Archived