Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)

THIS IS A GROWER!!!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
Ariana for president!:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:
And yes bish I heard that high falsetto note at the end. She really said "lemme put something in here the other girls can't do". :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I also find her and her dog so adorable. She's always putting him in her videos. Bless his little heart. That dog living better than me:sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 4

In the video she's the president of the US, and she released it right after the second presidential debate. And you can hear sleigh bells in the background throughout the song, preparing herself for the end of the year and Christmas and s hit. Plus the feminist message and take on a love relationship. This just could not be more current hah

20 minutes ago, bluestrawberry51 said:

Same reaction. I'm like what the hell is this song about?? The visuals seem to lead politically, yet I swore I heard the chorus asking what position he like her in? I'll listen again in the morning ...

britney spears what GIF

Yeah, I wasn't certain if she was about to bang Donald Trump or pleading with the universe that she can switch positions with Melanie in hopes of saving herself from the twists of her current fate. Ariana, our modern day Edgar Allen Poe. I see you making those allegories and parallels. 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

Nothing special about the song. It's very justin bieber... listen to jb's intentions and then listen to this and they will just sound the same and generic.... if this is the sound of her next album, well :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Ps:  I didnt watched the video because i never really liked arianas visual. (I only like her vocals) 

Dua lipa has still the best album of 2020. :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Like 3
On 10/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, Neneleaks said:

She rarely shows her belly button! 

Britney's influence! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I love her songs but I really like the fact she showed love for Britney before and after being an it girl. She sings live and has such a good voice, yet she doesnt shade people who dont sing like her or lipsynches. Too bad Britney never acknowledged her and even shaded her impression on SNL. 

30 minutes ago, aleomg said:

YOU DID THAT!

Issa cultural reset, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves. It’s art, the first gift you open on Xmas, a hug from a loved one, everything you’ve ever wanted, everything you need.

OMG i love you. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This really feels like a new era for me. It's very different and i FINALLY went full on R&B. Can't wait for the album to drop! 7 days! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Ariana took enough time off. You can't take a very long time off anymore unless you're legends like Britney for example. Britney could take years off and comeback and it would be everywhere. Ariana wouldn't, though. She needs to continue to release music. Look at Katy Perry's career after she took time off and came out with Witness...

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I love her songs but I really like the fact she showed love for Britney before and after being an it girl. She sings live and has such a good voice, yet she doesnt shade people who dont sing like her or lipsynches. Too bad Britney never acknowledged her and even shaded her impression on SNL. 

How did "Britney" shade her impression on SNL? Britney doesn't run her accounts, so if it was posted online it was probably Lou. Unless she had a interview or something. Britney doesn't shade people.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

How did "Britney" shade her impression on SNL? Britney doesn't run her accounts, so if it was posted online it was probably Lou. Unless she had a interview or something. Britney doesn't shade people.

It was on an interview, Britney said she heard better impressions before lol 

Edit: But she was actually nice, it wasnt a real shade tho lol 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block