Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)

Eh. It will probably grown on me. 

it’s a bit of a let down like god is a woman was first for me. Amazing video, and the title/video seem like a feminist anthem, but it’s really just another song about ***. It’s weird that she’ll post all over IG about BLM and politics, but it seems like she plays it safe with her music career all the time. But she looks stunning in the video. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

OH MY GOD ITS 7 AM AND WHAT A PERFECT WAY TO WAKE UP :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: She gave me the same feeling I had when I was a 13 yo gay waiting for Britney's releases in the morning, nobody else could ever do the same except for Ariana. What a goddess.

I love the song, Im bopping hard already. AND THE FACT SHE RELEASED THIS VID A DAY AFTER THE DEBATE I-

• Love 3

I see a lot of critical acclaim over here but I personally found the sound okay....

I mean it’s nothing that special, because I expected something else from Ariana than the basic and generic trap-pop beats.

Overall, it’s somewhat of a let down...6.5/10

3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Not as strong or powerful as No Tears Left to Cry and Thank U Next.

Though the track seems to be fine but it isn't a song that stands out imo. 

A bit of a let down. The beat is too generic...

My thought exactly. No Tears Left To Cry was amazing and gorgeous and something so unique of her discography. Thank U, Next might seem annoying now but it was definitely something nice and different at the time.

But this song....it’s sound so much like a mix of Ava Max Torn and God Is A Woman :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Love 1

AHT AHT I’m seeing some comments disrespecting THEE ms grande and I don’t like it. 
The songs a grower for sure. I was a bit underwhelmed at first but I fell in love after the second listen. Also, no this DOESNT sound like ANYTHING on thank u next. No, it’s not generic trap-pop, it’s a 90s R&B influenced song with a poppy chorus. Some of you hear ONE trap layer and immediately think it’s the same as every other trap song and I don’t like that. Anyways just came here to defend my queen, bye!:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block