Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)

31 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I'm sorry, baby, but it doesn't do it for me 

And I tried, listened to it 4 times cos I knew Roxxy would be disappointed with my reaction but no, it ain't working

Yeah i'm disappointed. It's such a shame cause I wrote this song with you in mind. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: Oh Crazy. Huhuhu. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Now give it another try.

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

i wanted to say sorry i accidentally downvoted you. i was in an angry mood.

now i don't remember where i did it

i also criticized somebody on instagram. he responded with a "100" "emoji", i liked it and then he blocked me. i take it as he also doesn't like Instagram

i love Exhale tons more than instagram tho

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

i wanted to say sorry i accidentally downvoted you. i was in an angry mood.

now i don't remember where i did it

i also criticized somebody on instagram. he responded with a "100" "emoji", i liked it and then he blocked me. i take it as he also doesn't like Instagram

i love Exhale tons more than instagram tho

It was on my This Day in Pop thread. I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: when i saw it. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

I love Exhale more, too. 💛💜

• Haha 1
On 10/21/2020 at 7:33 PM, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I think she's at risk of being overexposed. Maybe she should have a year off. I feel like she's release more albums in 5 years than Britney has in 10 :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She is like Rihanna in 2009, releasing every year a new album + hitsong. But i admit, i felt more excitement with Rihannas stuff. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block