Ariana Grande shares new lead single "Positions" (music video)

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree with this, the most they could go away is a year, and they're at risk of getting replaced by someone else in that lapse of time.

Especially when she's so close to 30, ageism is not going anytime soon.

So even if I'm not her fan, I agree that she should release as much as possible, take advantage of this "hype" there is for her, to enjoy this moment, because when she finally takes a longer pause in her career, no one guarantees her that she'll find the same success when she decides to come back.

That's why I wish we would've gotten more albums, more videos from Britney during the Vegas era, and years prior, because independently of the legal battle, we all smelled a hiatus coming, she was even asked about it during the 2013 interviews, so that way she could've retired or take this longer pause, but leaving us with tons of content to enjoy for the next years. 

Don’t speak of retirement or hiatus :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

19 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Same :melt_weird_drift_wow:

But who is this racist boo u be talking about? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Did she flop this year? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Was her only hit last year a collab? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

YAAAAAAS! You’re wittyyyyyy. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She did flop this year and she only had one hit last year with her new so-called “boyfriend”. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

Her new so-called “boyfriend” also flopped recently. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

I guess you don’t know her either. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block