BreatheHeavy Community's 1 Year Anniversary (also my 1 Year being an Exhaler) ! What are your memories from BHC? ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

Roxxy

@Roxxyย Thank youuuย so much for tagging me as your friend. Youโ€™re actually one of the coolest, sparkliest, sweetest, wittiest,ย hilarous,ย most FABULOUSย people around here.ย :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

:ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:ย The OG QUEEN!ย :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

P.S.:ย I had to keep it PG โ€˜cause I justย received 2 warning points for profanity.ย :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

(sorry for the late answer lol)
I want to thank you @Roxxyย because you helped me discovering many things here when I was new, youโ€™re very friendly and funny!ย Thank you for being here!ย :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
And aw thank you for the mention!

ย 

Also your new pfp is cool!!

Really? You love my new look? THANKS! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

I'm so happy to have helped you with your now long running MSTARย Remaster series! I'm so proud of you and the work you do, Mstarry! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

@Roxxyย Thank youuuย so much for tagging me as your friend. Youโ€™re actually one of the coolest, sparkliest, sweetest, wittiest,ย hilarous,ย most FABULOUSย people around here.ย 

ย The OG QUEEN!ย 

OMG drowning in compliments. Thank you! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

You forgot slxttiest. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

2 minutes ago, aleomg said:

P.S.:ย I had to keep it PG โ€˜cause I justย received 2 warning points for profanity.ย 

I saw that. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:ย :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Really? You love my new look? THANKS! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

I'm so happy to have helped you with your now long running MSTARย Remaster series! I'm so proud of you and the work you do, Mstarry! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Of course, your new look is so fresh and so amazing!ย :neydedance_purple:

Well youโ€™ve missed the official video of Overprotected in 4K,ย it got taken down lol, it wasย during your absence, but donโ€™t worry I will post an edit of it with 2x better quality than the last time. Also, I just shared here my new version of the remaster ofย Lucky, it has a better quality and original aspect format ratio.ย :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Omg! Earlier today,ย I was literally thinking about if you were still going to make your post/if you were working on it.ย :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

Happy BH anniversary @Roxxy! In my 11 years of being here, there have only been a select few members that have been able to make as big of an impact on the forum as you have, and you're the only one that hasn't been toxic. I've never seen someone so beloved and so able to help make the community a more positive and welcoming place. You should truly be proud of your impact,ย and it was a great way to help start a new chapter of non-toxic BreatheHeavy.

Thanks to @Jordan Millerย for being so willing to listen to users rather than just forcing changes that they didn't want down their throats. I believed in BH Community and Jordan's idea of it, but of course, there were major beloved features from Exhale 2.0 that were just missing in Community. A major drawback was members losing all of their post history. Thank god Jordan didn't delete Exhale 2.0 altogether when switching to BHC.

I can't believe it's been a year already since the change. Despite everything else going on in the world, 2020 honestly has been the best year for BH/Exhale in years and maybe ever (I'm loving the positive, safe space being created and the ability to talk about other artists and pop culture events that used to be discussions that would flop on Exhale 2.0).ย 

Little known fact and a bit of a shameless plug: In the process of brainstorming for improving BHC/Exhale 2.0, Iย recommended to Jordan to include posts about other artists on the home page (which have now become featured posts) since I noticed itย kinda forced us to look at the content and engage if interested, rather than it being tucked away in a subforum that could be ignored.

Thanks for this amazing post and for making Exhale such a great place @Roxxy! You've been truly instrumental in the new 2020 Exhale.

BUNNY i - :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Thank you for giving Jordan and Iย a chance to empower you in making Exhale a better place! I'm so proud of everything that you do, content wise and siteย wise [is site wise a thing?]

We've come a long way. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Of course, your new look is so fresh and so amazing!ย 

Well youโ€™ve missed the official video of Overprotected in 4K,ย it got taken down lol during your absence, but donโ€™t worry I will post an edit of it with 2x better quality than the last time. Also, I just shared here my new version of the remaster ofย Lucky, it has better quality and original aspect format ratio.ย 

WAIT WHAT. I remember seeing an Overprotected video from you tho. Back in June. That's the one, right? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Will check out your Lucky video!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

WAIT WHAT. I remember seeing an Overprotected video from you tho. Back in June. That's the one, right? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Will check out your Lucky video!

No it was another from August,ย it was the official video without any editing, but it was after a few days taken down along with Hold It Against Me Directorโ€™s Cut Official Version...ย :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Happy Anniversary to the Exhale Princess, nowย Queen of Exhale @Roxxyย Thank you for all the fun threads and all the work you do behind the scenes... in between naps of course... Exhale wouldnโ€™t be the same without you

in between naps i - :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

THANK YOU! I love you, girl! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

Now if you'll excuse me my eyes are ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and I'll just go and take a nap for a while. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:ย 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

When I was a new Mod here, I read a lotย old threads just to be familiar with the history of this forum, well... somewhat. But there's just so many threads and happenings. I remember seeing a post of yours that said you'll have to think about moving before leaving your "Diamond" certifiedย account and I was like YAAASSS.ย :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

DID YOU LIE? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Periodtย :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:ย I wasnโ€™t going to sashay to a new platform and not have my reputation follow me :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Diamondsย are forever bby :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I love that! I thought you were an old member tho.ย :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Thank you for sharing Charlotte Church's albums with me! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

Just so you know, I have not deleted itย and I even have themย on my phone.ย :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Haha i was a lurker on Breatheheavy for the longest time...took me ages to build up the courage to actually make a forum account!

No worries, i loved and still love her first album - Crazy Chick/Call My Name are such quality pop songs!

ย 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block