BreatheHeavy Community's 1 Year Anniversary (also my 1 Year being an Exhaler) ! What are your memories from BHC? 💛💜

Roxxy

• Content Curators

we may have had our ups and downs but putting all that down u should know that rik isnt doing too well right now mentally and we talked for a long time after he left exhale, but now he has cut off all contact from anyone and all social media, i just hope hes getting help, but no one has any idea where he is, but i do remember him saying that he felt good contacting you before leaving exhale, and wished all the best for u

just thought u should know 

• Love 2

My dearest @Roxxy happy anniversary. Many more happy anniversaries to come! 🎉 You are a blessing to this community. You're funny, entertaining, hilarious, caring, nice, kind, willing, brilliant, amazing and more :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I dare to say that this site is a good place also because of you. I can recall the moment I joined this forum; the "show" of yours, the Exhale 30 days challenge was on and you just welcomed me so warmly, willingly let me participate and supported me through the whole challenge. It was so nice of you, something I will never forget. Thank you for that. 💕 Also, I remember our groundbreaking moments. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:The last one when we both realised we're a thing now! I really appreciate you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Thank you for everything! 💕

• Love 1
4 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I mean, it’s understandable. It must be exhausting entertaining so many men on a daily basis

PERIOD. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Good thing my husbands are on different time zones and not everyone is online at the same time. I mean, can you imagine if all of them are on at the same time? ALL OF THEM???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ6EzefsvOkSNe06naJ-E

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, alexxxx said:

Happy one year! I've only been apart of exhale for two months now but you're so sweet and your comments always put a smile on my face. Here's to many more years

Aww, thank you. Glad to have met you even if I was on hiatus when you debuted. 💛💜 Thanks for loving my music. You're gonna love my new album! I promise! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

we may have had our ups and downs but putting all that down u should know that rik isnt doing too well right now mentally and we talked for a long time after he left exhale, but now he has cut off all contact from anyone and all social media, i just hope hes getting help, but no one has any idea where he is, but i do remember him saying that he felt good contacting you before leaving exhale, and wished all the best for u

Thank you for letting me know. I'm happy to know that he feels the same way. I hope he's ok tho. 💛💜

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Thank you for letting me know. I'm happy to know that he feels the same way. I hope he's ok tho. 💛💜

4 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

My dearest @Roxxy happy anniversary. Many more happy anniversaries to come! 🎉 You are a blessing to this community. You're funny, entertaining, hilarious, caring, nice, kind, willing, brilliant, amazing and more :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: I dare to say that this site is a good place also because of you. I can recall the moment I joined this forum; the "show" of yours, the Exhale 30 days challenge was on and you just welcomed me so warmly, willingly let me participate and supported me through the whole challenge. It was so nice of you, something I will never forget. Thank you for that. 💕 Also, I remember our groundbreaking moments. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:The last one when we both realised we're a thing now! I really appreciate you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Thank you for everything! 💕

I'm drowning in compliments. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you. I love seeing all you new batch of Exhalers who started out as E30SC babies. Now you're all mainstream Exhalers! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I remember my very first interaction with you was this.

Florals... for spring? @Groundbreaking :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

💛💜

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Oh, Roxxy

Your comments are always a pick-me-up, you have top-tier sense of humor. Also, I love being one of your husbands.

I LOVE THIS. 💛💜

I don't care about everything else. Just to hear you say you love being my husband means the world to me. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I love you, Adrian. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Isla said:

Can’t believe it’s been a year! It might not have succeeded but it’s brought us all closer together and now the OG Exhale has continued to grow this year! 
and it’s great to see you again @Roxxy! You have been such a great mod so far!

Thank you! Happy to have you on Team Exhale, Isla!

Check out what I found on my BreatheHeavy Community emails. Our first interaction was Christmas 2019! Cool!

Screenshot-20201017-104248.jpg

• Love 1

I've been through so many ups and downs with this site, my account isn't even accurate to how long I was a lurker.

I've been here since pretty much the beginning lol

The atmosphere here now is a million times healthier than during the Blackout-Femme Fatale era.

Some of the messiness was really funny, but I'm sure poor @Jordan Miller has anxiety from how many times this place got hacked.

I am glad that exhale was revived, but do think that BHC needed to happen though to give this place the much needed reset.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Period. It was Exhale's CHAOTIC era. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I kinda wish you could have got a glimpse of how chaotic it was during the blackout-circus eras.

We had members posting nood and ****** gifs of themselves lol

They also hacked members' icons and switched them to the baby jabba pic I just posted lol

Usernames also got switched too, but that's because there were points you could use to buy those items to troll people by putting artist's they hate in their usernames or user icons lol

It was CRAZY! But I also have a lot of good memories and laughs from it lol.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I kinda wish you could have got a glimpse of how chaotic it was during the blackout-circus eras.

We had members posting nood and ****** gifs of themselves lol

They also hacked members' icons and switched them to the baby jabba pic I just posted lol

Usernames also got switched too, but that's because there were points you could use to buy those items to troll people by putting artist's they hate in their usernames or user icons lol

It was CRAZY! But I also have a lot of good memories and laughs from it lol.

HUHU. When I got here, i honestly felt like i was the last Britney stan on the planet to join Exhale. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

OMG I heard about the nucles and the smex gifs. I would've died. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I still ask myself everyday why wasn't I here earlier. I missed A LOT. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But also, wasn't it scary. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block