BreatheHeavy Community's 1 Year Anniversary (also my 1 Year being an Exhaler) ! What are your memories from BHC? πŸ’›πŸ’œ

Roxxy

13 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Your 30 day song challenge was so fun and you were so welcoming it encouraged me to post more on here, thank you Roxxy and happy 1 year anniversary

HUHU. I love hearing this. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I know I kinda stopped doing my mandatory welcome posts a few months ago cause used to be we had very few new members everyday so I was able to greet each one and then Exhale blew up and I just couldn't keep up anymore. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:Β Hearing you say I made you feel welcome despite not gettint the Pikachu treatment means a lot to me! And thank you for supporting E30SC! πŸ’›πŸ’œ

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aww, thank you. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:Β But did you try BHC? Did you register an account? If so, what was your name? I might've seen you!

I did sign up, I don't even remember my username! I wasn't very active because I really really disliked it! I was close to never coming back, I disliked it that muchΒ :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Thankfully around the time I considered leaving BH for goodΒ because of the change, this place came back and I stuck around because I was so happy! I remember hounding for this place to come backΒ :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:Β 

My Only wishΒ this yearΒ came trueΒ :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Congratulations, Luv! When people (myself included) say that Exhale just wouldn't be the same without you, they mean it. Well, it literally wasn't the same during your little hiatus, so there's your proof. We've had our ups and downs (or, I guess, one down), but that's part of the journey, and I look forward to seeing this little friendship blossom even more. Can't wait to share my excitement with you when TWICE release their new album. Just 10 more days, Luv.

I love you.Β :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:Β I think you are the one person on Exhale that I really had a rollercoaster relationship with. From annoying you on a Max Martin thread, to becomingΒ friends to enemies to being friends again to being my husband to being my co-ONCE by introducing me to TWICE. We've come a looong way, Singy. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:Β Thank you for making my Exhale life exciting!

Thank you for always sharing your knowledge with me on A LOT of things. I really admire you cause you're so smart, luv. A logician we been knew. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I can't wait to spazz with you. It's my first TWICE comeback! EEEK! :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi Exhale!Β :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

It's been so long since I last created a thread. I just came back from my hiatus less than a month ago. And no, it's not cause I was exhausted after running a show on Exhale for 31 days straight.Β :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This topic is something close to me. It's very controversial but an important transition in BreatheHeavy / Exhale history.

This month marks the one year anniversary of the now defunct BreatheHeavy Community a.k.a.Β Exhale 2.0. It opened on October 7, 2019.

FB_IMG_1602864572712.thumb.jpg.a8d7deb200356f2b56ef29094d2abfc8.jpg

Last year, Jordan wanted all Exhalers from here to move to BHC cause it's the "new and improved" home of Britney stans and he made it a Pop Culture forum where all fandoms are welcome.

Today is also the day I registered on BHC. October 16, 2019. I know, cause I checked my e-mail.Β So today is theΒ 1 year anniversary of my Exhale career. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

I've never been to Exhale despite having an account hereΒ dating back to 2012. So I had no idea how it is to be an Exhaler or what are the charms of this forum. BHC was my first taste of a Britney forum.

BHC was a small community because not everyone on Exhale migrated there. We were mostly new users there. I know not a lot of the old and legacy Exhalers wanted to move there because it's VERY different from this forum. And if you've been a member of Exhale for years, I get that you might not want to leave your Platinum and Diamond accounts to start a new life on a new forum.

First of all, it's WHITE. I know not everyone liked it cause even on BHC, some people were complaining that it was too bright. My eyes were ok with it tho cause like I said, i've never been on Exhale so I didn't have an issue with it.

We also didn't have emotes on BHC and there were no reactions. When you make replies, it's like Facebook / Instagram where you can reply to a comment and there'sΒ like a separate column or thread.

But we did have clubs there. And I was a member of 16 clubs on BHC. Including the secret Britney Spears BLACKOUT club.

It's very different from THIS Exhale. It's not as active as this Exhale but BHC had it's charm,Β for sure. I know if only Jordan was able to sort some of the issues on BHC like the loading time, and incorporated the Exhale experience like emotes and reactions, it would be thriving.

I made some friends on BHC too and I'm friends with them too outside Exhale. Hi @VCTRΒ !Β πŸ’›πŸ’œ

I also got to seeΒ andΒ interact with some of the now Exhale staff, like @Urbanney, @IslaΒ !

I recognize a lot of Exhalers who were on BHC and I'd just like to say HELLO! πŸ’›πŸ’œ

I wish Tom and Dzemil were here too cause they were also my friends and they're also nice and sweet to me. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I remember there was a time when BHC went down and I DM-ed Jordan on Instagram that BHC wasn't working and we spent like,Β I don't know, 3 hours trying to fix it and I was his tester. It was scary. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

We even had a Britney Spears birthday event tournament-ish and I won 2nd place. #whenwillyourfaves :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

So in late January 2020, Jordan decided to close BHC and there was an announcement that we all had to moveΒ here, to Exhale. And I remember being so scared like omg I don't want to leave my account. But I got to speak to Jordan and he encouraged me to try Exhale. So on February 5, 2020 I finally made the move and become an official Exhaler.Β 17 days later I became your first Moderator. TEEHEE :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I just want to say I LOVE BreatheHeavy Community and I will always be proud to call it my home. It's where I came from and i'm very proud that I got to start my Exhale career on a small but charming forum like BHC. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Β 

So for some of you who were here during the latter part of 2019, who heard of BHC and the planned "migration", did you migrate to BHC? Do you have any memories from this very divisive time on Exhale? What were your thoughts?

Hopefully, by sharing and unloading all of those feelings on this thread, Jordan and the Exhale staffΒ can learn from this (and I believe Jordan has already), move on, andΒ put to rest that very awkward transition in Exhale history.

Β 

MY ANNIVERSARY SECTION

I love you, Exhalers! I'm so thankful for all the love you have given me! I'm so glad to finally be back after a 50 day hiatus!

Thank you to all my husbands @C0CKyΒ @Easy ThereΒ @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightΒ @Alex_1991Β @rodrigobjsΒ @Mattyj7883Β @Sinned_88Β @MidnightΒ @Geralt_of_RiviaΒ @iAlwaysSingLiveΒ @reecejwilsonΒ @IonutMΒ @ColdAsFire88Β @AdriannnΒ @BUWYGFΒ @King Sleezy StyleΒ @GroundbreakingΒ @AlxatcΒ @SlayerΒ !

The girls of child of destiny @blackoutbixxhΒ @AmorProhibidoΒ 

All my friends @InvitationΒ @PrimeΒ @ShatteredBoyΒ @AlestaosΒ @aleomgΒ @NickeyΒ @Lukas1896Β @IgorMarleyBasicΒ @ILikeChillinWithYouΒ @Shadow2003Β @Shadow.Β @MSTARΒ @DamonΒ @illuminatineyΒ @SlayOutΒ @MissSpearsSaysSoΒ @Xfactor SamΒ @Daddy OΒ @Britney'sBishΒ @THE BAJAN VIBEΒ @HardToForgetYaΒ @jennyjΒ @Iconic 4 U

To @Born2Die and @Dark.Knight I miss you two!

To rik - hey bish! THANK YOU for all the good times we spent when I was new here. I'm glad we were able to talk before you left Exhale.

Thank you to everyone who supported Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge! It was honestly one of the most fulfilling projects I did on Exhale!

To my co-Moderators! I'm glad to have you all as my equals! I'm proud of all of you and thank you for being here with us and for being there for Jordan when I wasn't! @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightΒ @PokemonSpearsΒ @PuppyΒ @SlayerΒ @Urbanney

and last but definitely not the least! To @Jordan MillerΒ ! Thank you for the opportunity! There's nothing more I can say that I haven't said to you. THANK YOU for the opportunity! THANK YOU for the trust! THANK YOU for the faith! THANK YOU for the love!

I'm so frocking grateful for my Ex-halers! Thank u, next! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

CHEERS!Β πŸ’›πŸ’œ

TEEHEE,

Roxxy

Exhaler / Super Moderator / BreatheHeavy Community

Β 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:Β happy one year!!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I did sign up, I don't even remember my username! I wasn't very active because I really really disliked it! I was close to never coming back, I disliked it that muchΒ 

Thankfully around the time I considered leaving BH for goodΒ because of the change, this place came back and I stuck around because I was so happy! I remember hounding for this place to come backΒ Β 

My Only wishΒ this yearΒ came trueΒ 

We might've interacted at one point. Try to remember!Β :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block