BreatheHeavy Community's 1 Year Anniversary (also my 1 Year being an Exhaler) ! What are your memories from BHC? 💛💜

Roxxy

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

HUHU. When I got here, i honestly felt like i was the last Britney stan on the planet to join Exhale. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

OMG I heard about the nucles and the smex gifs. I would've died. :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I still ask myself everyday why wasn't I here earlier. I missed A LOT. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But also, wasn't it scary. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I'm sure it's why a lot of people didn't post, but I've always been a Bish and bullying doesn't work on me lol.

Plus I've got a really effed up sense of humor lol. I laugh at a LOT of things I really shouldn't.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm sure it's why a lot of people didn't post, but I've always been a Bish and bullying doesn't work on me lol.

Plus I've got a really effed up sense of humor lol. I laugh at a LOT of things I really shouldn't.

Period. I respect people who don't frock around. If you come for me, i'll cut you. Don't let the pink hair fool you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I would be living for all the gifs. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

Period. I respect people who don't frock around. If you come for me, i'll cut you. Don't let the pink hair fool you. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I would be living for all the gifs. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I'm very honest and blunt, if you don't lie and always own up to stuff (like yeah, so what) then no one can hold shyt over you.

The gifs were one of the few things that ever shocked me, which is hard to do. I was kinda living for how messy everything was.

But I also greatly appreciate how much things have been cleaned up, even though I think we're teetering on being too strict.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

I'm very honest and blunt, if you don't lie and always own up to stuff (like yeah, so what) then no one can hold shyt over you.

The gifs were one of the few things that ever shocked me, which is hard to do. I was kinda living for how messy everything was.

But I also greatly appreciate how much things have been cleaned up, even though I think we're teetering on being too strict.

An unapologetic bish. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: if you're real from the get. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

i can't believe people were that brave. i could never share nucles. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: i don't send them, I just get them. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I'm drowning in compliments. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Thank you. I love seeing all you new batch of Exhalers who started out as E30SC babies. Now you're all mainstream Exhalers! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I remember my very first interaction with you was this.

💛💜

And we all are mainstream Exhalers because of you! Thank you! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Also, out first interaction is hilarious, entertaining and groundbreaking at the same time! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

You are simply the Queen of Exhale! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I've joined Exhale in 2010 and I must admit that this is the first time since then that it has become a civil and friendly place.

Don't get me wrong, there were always friendly faces, but the mean girls culture was strong. There would always be groups of cyber bullies who would harass the rest of the forum. I always knew they were nothing but insecure gays who were bullied irl so they reflected that on BH, hence why it never got to me although i was just a teenager back then.  

Either way, im very thankful that you guys made this a wonderful pop forum. BH made a significant role in my life, it helped me accept a lot of things and Im glad its still around better than ever :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jennyj said:

Awww thanks baby gurl!  You're such an icon. You always brighten this place up when it feels toxic at times. 
There's a reason why you're the Queen of Exhale (am I allowed to say this? lol) 

ShortTanBarbet-max-1mb.gif

OMG not you using a gif of my former self kissing my new self. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Thank you, Jenny! Thanks for always being so nice to me ever since! I treasure everyone who was nice to me when I was just a fledgling Exhaler. 💛💜 :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
On 10/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, Roxxy said:

Hi Exhale! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

It's been so long since I last created a thread. I just came back from my hiatus less than a month ago. And no, it's not cause I was exhausted after running a show on Exhale for 31 days straight. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This topic is something close to me. It's very controversial but an important transition in BreatheHeavy / Exhale history.

This month marks the one year anniversary of the now defunct BreatheHeavy Community a.k.a. Exhale 2.0. It opened on October 7, 2019.

FB_IMG_1602864572712.thumb.jpg.a8d7deb200356f2b56ef29094d2abfc8.jpg

Last year, Jordan wanted all Exhalers from here to move to BHC cause it's the "new and improved" home of Britney stans and he made it a Pop Culture forum where all fandoms are welcome.

Today is also the day I registered on BHC. October 16, 2019. I know, cause I checked my e-mail. So today is the 1 year anniversary of my Exhale career. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

I've never been to Exhale despite having an account here dating back to 2012. So I had no idea how it is to be an Exhaler or what are the charms of this forum. BHC was my first taste of a Britney forum.

BHC was a small community because not everyone on Exhale migrated there. We were mostly new users there. I know not a lot of the old and legacy Exhalers wanted to move there because it's VERY different from this forum. And if you've been a member of Exhale for years, I get that you might not want to leave your Platinum and Diamond accounts to start a new life on a new forum.

First of all, it's WHITE. I know not everyone liked it cause even on BHC, some people were complaining that it was too bright. My eyes were ok with it tho cause like I said, i've never been on Exhale so I didn't have an issue with it.

We also didn't have emotes on BHC and there were no reactions. When you make replies, it's like Facebook / Instagram where you can reply to a comment and there's like a separate column or thread.

But we did have clubs there. And I was a member of 16 clubs on BHC. Including the secret Britney Spears BLACKOUT club.

It's very different from THIS Exhale. It's not as active as this Exhale but BHC had it's charm, for sure. I know if only Jordan was able to sort some of the issues on BHC like the loading time, and incorporated the Exhale experience like emotes and reactions, it would be thriving.

I made some friends on BHC too and I'm friends with them too outside Exhale. Hi @VCTR ! 💛💜

I also got to see and interact with some of the now Exhale staff, like @Urbanney, @Isla !

I recognize a lot of Exhalers who were on BHC and I'd just like to say HELLO! 💛💜

I wish Tom and Dzemil were here too cause they were also my friends and they're also nice and sweet to me. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I remember there was a time when BHC went down and I DM-ed Jordan on Instagram that BHC wasn't working and we spent like, I don't know, 3 hours trying to fix it and I was his tester. It was scary. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

We even had a Britney Spears birthday event tournament-ish and I won 2nd place. #whenwillyourfaves :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

So in late January 2020, Jordan decided to close BHC and there was an announcement that we all had to move here, to Exhale. And I remember being so scared like omg I don't want to leave my account. But I got to speak to Jordan and he encouraged me to try Exhale. So on February 5, 2020 I finally made the move and become an official Exhaler. 17 days later I became your first Moderator. TEEHEE :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I just want to say I LOVE BreatheHeavy Community and I will always be proud to call it my home. It's where I came from and i'm very proud that I got to start my Exhale career on a small but charming forum like BHC. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

So for some of you who were here during the latter part of 2019, who heard of BHC and the planned "migration", did you migrate to BHC? Do you have any memories from this very divisive time on Exhale? What were your thoughts?

Hopefully, by sharing and unloading all of those feelings on this thread, Jordan and the Exhale staff can learn from this (and I believe Jordan has already), move on, and put to rest that very awkward transition in Exhale history.

MY ANNIVERSARY SECTION

I love you, Exhalers! I'm so thankful for all the love you have given me! I'm so glad to finally be back after a 50 day hiatus!

Thank you to all my husbands @C0CKy @Easy There @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Alex_1991 @rodrigobjs @Mattyj7883 @Sinned_88 @Midnight @Geralt_of_Rivia @iAlwaysSingLive @reecejwilson @IonutM @ColdAsFire88 @Adriannn @BUWYGF @King Sleezy Style @Groundbreaking @Alxatc @Slayer @nwonder !

The girls of child of destiny @blackoutbixxh @AmorProhibido 

All my friends @Invitation @Prime @ShatteredBoy @Alestaos @aleomg @Nickey @Lukas1896 @IgorMarleyBasic @ILikeChillinWithYou @Shadow2003 @Shadow. @MSTAR @Damon @illuminatiney @SlayOut @MissSpearsSaysSo @Xfactor Sam @Daddy O @Britney'sBish @THE BAJAN VIBE @HardToForgetYa @jennyj @Iconic 4 U

To @Born2Die and @Dark.Knight I miss you two!

To rik - hey bish! THANK YOU for all the good times we spent when I was new here. I'm glad we were able to talk before you left Exhale.

Thank you to everyone who supported Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge! It was honestly one of the most fulfilling projects I did on Exhale!

To my co-Moderators! I'm glad to have you all as my equals! I'm proud of all of you and thank you for being here with us and for being there for Jordan when I wasn't! @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @PokemonSpears @Puppy @Slayer @Urbanney

and last but definitely not the least! To @Jordan Miller ! Thank you for the opportunity! There's nothing more I can say that I haven't said to you. THANK YOU for the opportunity! THANK YOU for the trust! THANK YOU for the faith! THANK YOU for the love!

I'm so frocking grateful for my Ex-halers! Thank u, next! :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

CHEERS! 💛💜

TEEHEE,

Roxxy

Exhaler / Super Moderator / BreatheHeavy Community

Awwww, I just read it. You're one of the most sweet exhalers ever, for sure. I appreciate you and your heart! We're lucky to have you here!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Awwww, I just read it. You're one of the most sweet exhalers ever, for sure. I appreciate you and your heart! We're lucky to have you here!

Thank you! You're always supportive. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Thank you for all the good times especially for being so welcoming to me when I was just a new Mod. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block