New Exhale face masks!

• Leader

promo1.jpg.da40782b9b8702bed085f4bad02981f7.jpg

Hey Exhale! Jordan here. 

You may recall I worked on a navy blue face mask design earlier this summer with my bestie. I kept procrastinating on putting it out because ultimately I didn't LOVE the design. It was alright, and I found myself not wearing it all that often. So I scarped it. ~It just didn't work~

I spent a few weeks working on a different design with an entirely different kind of mask/material, and it's MILES better. This I'm super proud of and wear it all the time. Super breathable soft and high quality (it'll handle the wear and tear - I've been working out in it for a few weeks and it's in great shape).

Here are some of the deets:

• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber 
  • Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
  • Adjustable nose wire
  • Pocket for a filter or napkin
  • Washable and reusable (please hand wash) 

Also, for the first time ever, it says EXHALE on it (versus BreatheHeavy). What a perfect name for a face mask eh? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Plus it's pretty cool to wear a brand with 16 years of iconic herstory like this site has. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I know we are in a pandemic and every penny counts, so no worries if you can't invest in a great mask right now. However, if any of you would like to order you may do so by clicking below:

Get an Exhale face mask!

HUGE thank you to those that have already ordered (I shared it on Instagram earlier this week). 

Do you guys like the design? Are you interested even 1% in getting one? I'd love to hear from you in the comments. 

Thanks and love y'all.

Jordan

mockup_Front_Flat-3_Black.jpg.5bc47bc55f170515946aa72d05e2445d.jpg
mockup_Front_Flat-2_Black.jpg.b6b4b6aa11592a2a88cf47cd0f0289f8.jpg
mockup_Left_Flat_Black.jpg.110c0ad9b94cd4fd2ef6fa1e5676beba.jpgmasks.jpg.11eba026349b75d4a03628440be14cb3.jpg

Related:

• Love 5
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, theannehedonia said:

Bahahaha, that was the full point. We're in a weird time, I'm fully supportive of people doing whatever they can to make bank. Y'know those comments are coming though. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Omg or are there anti-maskers on exhale? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

I actually didn't anticipate comments like that until you brought it up. Exhale, please don't drag me for my hustle :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                                                      :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                               :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                                  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:              :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                                            :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                            :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:          :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:              :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                 :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:               :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                                                 :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                          :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                 :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:               :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                                                  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                           :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:               :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                 :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                           :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:          :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                           :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:              :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                                :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:                      :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012::lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block