BreatheHeavy face masks!

Are you interested in a BreatheHeavy face mask?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Leader

Hey Exhale! My best friend @joserodrigo_ and I worked together on creating BreatheHeavy face masks.

Are you interested in getting one?! 

How could a brand named BreatheHeavy NOT make face masks :cackling:

For real though, face masks are scientifically proven to help slow the spread of Coronavirus. It's our hope that when you wear a BreatheHeavy face mask, you know you're representing a brand with 16 years of important herstory.

We wanted to create a design that you could wear no matter the occasion. 

They are...

• 100% cotton
  • Navy blue (to match Exhale)
  • Include an insert for a filter
  • Have adjustable ear pieces
  • Gender neutral 

masklogo.png

The masks are $15 (including tax) plus shipping.

BTW if you saw this on my Instagram last week, I didn't post about them here because I felt like it wasn't a good time considering everything going on with the #FreeBritney movement. 

We'd love to hear from you first before they officially go on sale. Your guys' input is super important 🙏 

Sound off!

:hugs:

Jordanmasks.jpg.4487dcebfcdb6c1910dd1e1d6496f443.jpg

• Love 6

Hi everybody!

My name is Jose Rodrigo and I am a costume designer, fashion stylist, and co-designer of the BH face masks! Jordan and I are incredibly proud to bring you a face mask that not only will keep you safe but also  looking as stylish as possible- all while repping your favorite online music news source!

Thank you all so much for your support. This means the world to us! As always, none of this would be possible without YOUR support!

We hope you enjoy your face mask & please stay smart and safe out there. 

x JR 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block