Would you be interested in a BreatheHeavy podcast?

Jordan Miller

Would you be interested in a BreatheHeavy podcast?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 10/13/2020 at 7:28 AM, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Yes, but...

when it comes to podcasts, I think what's important is to have a more or less clear idea how you're going to structure yours; as in, is it going to be simply an audio version of breatheheavy in terms of discussing pop news or is it going to offer something different? What niche are you taking?

I'd say consider those aspects (I'm sure you have already) because you'll have to invest in an equipment which can be a bit costly. 

And then as well, the most important question, in my opinion, is: why do you want to create a podcast? Is it because you believe in the idea or is it because everyone seems to be doing one these days? 

Anyway, going back to my point: yes, I'd support it BUT I'd be interested in knowing your CREATIVE IDEA first. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

good quality mics aren't that expensive and with today's technology, you can get good sound like the RODE lines are pretty affordable and if Jordan has a mac then he already has the basic software to do podcast recording. I used to record podcast for a stock company and it was literally just my laptop and mic in an empty office. 

but I agree on the structure, there's tons of podcasts (a lot of z lister comedians trying to make it in LA) where they just blab about pop culture and it's very conversation like and just their opinion on subjects so yeah, is it gonna be like that or be more serious...cuz he also has to put it into a category cuz I follow a true crime podcast and it was in the comedy section because the two women are comedians. 

• Leader
2 hours ago, osherlovesbritney said:

you should make it live so we could ask you things. and you can make it with a video (film it) so you could upload it in small parts (by topic) and upload it to the bh YouTube page. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: 

Love the idea of including video! 

I actually made a little set in my place last night. It looks damn cute to film videos :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Archived