Would you be interested in a BreatheHeavy podcast?

Jordan Miller

Would you be interested in a BreatheHeavy podcast?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but...

when it comes to podcasts, I think what's important is to have a more or less clear idea how you're going to structure yours; as in, is it going to be simply an audio version of breatheheavy in terms of discussing pop news or is it going to offer something different? What niche are you taking?

I'd say consider those aspects (I'm sure you have already) because you'll have to invest in an equipment which can be a bit costly. 

And then as well, the most important question, in my opinion, is: why do you want to create a podcast? Is it because you believe in the idea or is it because everyone seems to be doing one these days? 

Anyway, going back to my point: yes, I'd support it BUT I'd be interested in knowing your CREATIVE IDEA first. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’m just scared no one will care. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

We might be the only ones that care, at first and that's ok! It's still a good way for folks to discover us over time. It would also be a cool format for AMA's not only because the audio/video format seems to have worked well in the past but it's also a good cross-promotional opportunity. We can also help with putting together the topics for each episode if you need help (which you probably don't since the topics pretty much write themselves here).

There's a lot you can do to integrate the exhale experience with the pod in fun ways. It really helps that you can rely on an established online community to engage with. The legends pod guys for example have been trying to better establish their online community, they even started a discord server which is honestly flopping hard now so youu definitely have a competitive advantage there. 

Also if you're worried it won't gain enough traction to be worth the effort or don't know if you'll even like doing it long-term, maybe you could try what the legends pod did and start with a limited series that's intended to be short and finite, then you could build on that if you decide to. I don't mean to keep comparing you with the legends folks but I don't think there's anything wrong with learning from what they're doing and I do think there's plenty of room in the category for both. 

• Leader
17 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Sounds Cool!  What Would It Be Called And What Would It Be About?  Britney Or All Artists? 

It would be open to all types of topics. Things you'd see on BH: Britney, Gaga, pop music, new releases, throwbacks, fitness, LGBTQ etc. I don't want to make it so niche specific because who knows what it could turn into in the future :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

• Leader
15 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

We might be the only ones that care, at first and that's ok! It's still a good way for folks to discover us over time. It would also be a cool format for AMA's not only because the audio/video format seems to have worked well in the past but it's also a good cross-promotional opportunity. We can also help with putting together the topics for each episode if you need help (which you probably don't since the topics pretty much write themselves here).

There's a lot you can do to integrate the exhale experience with the pod in fun ways. It really helps that you can rely on an established online community to engage with. The legends pod guys for example have been trying to better establish their online community, they even started a discord server which is honestly flopping hard now so youu definitely have a competitive advantage there. 

Also if you're worried it won't gain enough traction to be worth the effort or don't know if you'll even like doing it long-term, maybe you could try what the legends pod did and start with a limited series that's intended to be short and finite, then you could build on that if you decide to. I don't mean to keep comparing you with the legends folks but I don't think there's anything wrong with learning from what they're doing and I do think there's plenty of room in the category for both. 

Thanks for the ideas and encouragement! I'll have to check that one out. 

It 100% helps that Exhale and our social media following already exists. That's one of the biggest motivators, because starting from ground zero is too daunting, but to already have an audience... that's huge. 

I also LOVE the idea of AMAs, but via audio for the podcast. I could always set up a camera and just film me making the podcast and also put that content onto YouTube. Might as well I guess haha. 

23 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Every episode is just me breathing into the mic like a creep 

giphy.gif

Episode 1: Jordan breathes heavy after a workout 

Episode 2: Jordan breathes heavy after running a flight of stairs 

Honestly though I’m here for it, and I would love to be a guest :)))

• Leader
8 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Also Jordan you should have the podcast be very much kinda like a entertainment talk show where you guys talk about things, but I say you guys because you should definitely have either a co-host or a guest on every week. Make it fun! You can do this king.

A co-host would be cool! But who? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: 

Archived