"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi asks that fans not create conspiracy theories regarding #FreeBritney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

On 10/12/2020 at 3:02 AM, 1inamillion said:

I stopped commenting on Sam and his intentions long ago for my sanity and so I'm going to do now. But, remember when Maxi made a video about Britney which only aim was to glorify Sam A and portray him as genuine and so on and so forth? So I dm'd her/him/whatever and kindly asked her to stop talking in behalf of Britney. I swear I was kind. And I also explained why some trust and others don't trust Sam and that criticism is part of the industry he wants to be in. AND SHE SNAPPED. Nothing about what she said was about her being dead, cloned etc. All she talked about was Sam.

In my eyes she could be a fan, sure, she must have talked to her a few times but I don't see her doing anything for the movement. Especially when she has said that she doesn't care about the NDAs. 

She has the right to use the hashtag or even use it as a way to protect his friend. I don't care, she's lost all credibility in my eyes. And I'm not going to support her because i might think that she talks about something while everything that she's said before don't lead to it.

I had this feeling she was just defending him, using Britney to help a friend... The worst part is that he probably told her to do that. They know how Britney fans are and what they want to read and hear.

Legit low game.

Sorry but as we dont know the facts, we have to guess, and these guesses are considered conspiracies :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:.

It's impossible to not make conspiratory theories when we dont know the facts :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:, so it's a needle in a haystack.

She is more or less telling people to keep their mouths shut and just say "free britney" without pointing out cause or context. Which is ridiculous to argue without :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:.  

Stress and anguish cant be avoided in this world and free speech is actually lawful :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Sorry but as we dont know the facts, we have to guess, and these guesses are considered conspiracies :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:.

It's impossible to not make conspiratory theories when we dont know the facts :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:, so it's a needle in a haystack.

She is more or less telling people to keep their mouths shut and just say "free britney" without pointing out cause or context. Which is ridiculous and argument without :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:.  

Stress and anguish cant be avoided in this world and free speech is actually lawful :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

This.

I definitely agree with some of the statement.

You can always tell the random GP teens from tik tok who make up random accusations vs the actual fans who care and now Britney’s history.

There are accusations that Britney wears low rise jeans and crops tops because her dad won’t let her buy anything new so shes’s forced to wear old clothes, which is straight up weird.

Another one that’s really disheartening is when people make conspiracies on her appearance. I have seen too many comments about her being “bloated” because of the meds she has to take. Conspiracy theories like these just straight up call her out of shape with the backing that “they care”. And even if it was true, why call it out?

I love Britney and I want her free, but it’s awful to see the comments and random people (obviously not fans) comment on her appearance. We all know Britney has never really cared when it comes to home wear and when she’s not in a professional setting. These comments are the same ones that started in 2004 when she stopped working.

1 hour ago, emailmyheart1999 said:

I definitely agree with some of the statement.

You can always tell the random GP teens from tik tok who make up random accusations vs the actual fans who care and now Britney’s history.

There are accusations that Britney wears low rise jeans and crops tops because her dad won’t let her buy anything new so shes’s forced to wear old clothes, which is straight up weird.

Another one that’s really disheartening is when people make conspiracies on her appearance. I have seen too many comments about her being “bloated” because of the meds she has to take. Conspiracy theories like these just straight up call her out of shape with the backing that “they care”. And even if it was true, why call it out?

I love Britney and I want her free, but it’s awful to see the comments and random people (obviously not fans) comment on her appearance. We all know Britney has never really cared when it comes to home wear and when she’s not in a professional setting. These comments are the same ones that started in 2004 when she stopped working.

I think most fans comment on her appearance because we know how pretty Britney she is but let’s face it she wears a lot of stuff that makes her look bad. 

Also basic hygiene/appearance make ppl jump to conclusions on the current state of mind and well being. So I think fans are extra panicky because they want her to be free

Couldn't agree more. Conspiracy theories have threatened to derail the movement. Again, I point to what Britney said through her lawyer stemming from her seeking to get an independent group to look over her estate:

"At this point in her life when she is trying to regain some measure of personal autonomy, Britney welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her many fans."