"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi asks that fans not create conspiracy theories regarding #FreeBritney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

Surprise What GIF
I agree. 
some stuff being talked about I don’t think should be allowed at all. Why would any artist want to come here. Britney is no longer asking her fans to be kind... She is shouting for us to Shut The FüCK UP... #freebritney isn’t a license to attack every person she has ever employed and dissect her life. Can we please give her space to continue healing. This place and myself included owe Britney, her family, her team, lance, billy, etc a massive apology. For my part I am sorry. Countless families are missing loved ones. Especially in such scary times, we need to give The Spears some respect. I am not asking you to stop supporting the cause or be silent. I am whole heartedly asking the community I love to please be more careful with your words. Wether it’s facts or rumors makes no difference. Its all Gossip. She has made it abundantly clear in her past and present that the gossip really makes her angry. 

I do love it here and I like reading peoples thoughts, but not the endless fighting. We need to be better and address our issues or become what we have always defended against. 

love you guys 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Surprise What GIF
I agree. 
some stuff being talked about I don’t think should be allowed at all. Why would any artist want to come here. Britney is no longer asking her fans to be kind... She is shouting for us to Shut The FüCK UP... free britney isn’t a license to attack every person she has ever employed and dissect her life. Can we please give her space to continue healing. This place and myself included owe Britney, her family, her team, lance, billy, etc a massive apology. For my part I am sorry. Countless families are missing loved ones. Especially in such scary times, we need to give The Spears some respect. I am not asking you to stop supporting the cause or be silent. I am whole heartedly asking the community I love to please be more careful with your words. Wether it’s facts or rumors makes no difference. Its all Gossip. She has made it abundantly clear in her past and present that the gossip really makes her angry. 

I do love it here and I like reading peoples thoughts, but not the endless fighting. We need to be better and address our issues or become what we have always defended against. 

love you guys 

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Surprise What GIF
I agree. 
some stuff being talked about I don’t think should be allowed at all. Why would any artist want to come here. Britney is no longer asking her fans to be kind... She is shouting for us to Shut The FüCK UP... free britney isn’t a license to attack every person she has ever employed and dissect her life. Can we please give her space to continue healing. This place and myself included owe Britney, her family, her team, lance, billy, etc a massive apology. For my part I am sorry. Countless families are missing loved ones. Especially in such scary times, we need to give The Spears some respect. I am not asking you to stop supporting the cause or be silent. I am whole heartedly asking the community I love to please be more careful with your words. Wether it’s facts or rumors makes no difference. Its all Gossip. She has made it abundantly clear in her past and present that the gossip really makes her angry. 

love you guys 

:onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Any time fans come after Sam, he has to ask his friend, Maxi pad, to come to his rescue. 

Look, it's pretty clear Sam is too much of a wuss to openly say something. If he did love her, NOTHING would stop him from helping her. He'd say, "F the NDA, I don't care anymore. You guys are stealing her money, she's 38, she's a grown woman and yet she can't even be alone in a room without one of u by hip. Enough is enough!" 

Has he done that? Nnnnnope. His silence speaks volume. 

Yes, every time some bad thing happens the makeup buddy shows up. It's expected by now.

I still don't understand how the NDAs really work, there's some confusion here. So...

Apparently they can't speak about Britney's situation at all (even tho Maxi just did), but they can like stuff on social media?

Her boyfriend conveniently liked several FreeBritney posts, reposted a video of a fan talking about It, even liked a post implying Jamie should die...

It's all genuine or only to show the fake support for fans? How he can do that now and couldn't before the "live incident", when his handler fame got stronger?

I'm still pissed this nobody Maxi implies Britney's personal stuff to defend his buddy. Low game.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Easy There said:

I am sorry for not being in love with a trump supporting  guy who was praising her 4 month forceful stay in psych ward all over media like you are.  :)

And she has not look happy in a long time,if you can't see trough the smile that never reaches her eyes. Than that is ur problem sweety.

And why are you always so passive aggressive regarding him and few other ppl in her inner circle lol

This whole "be positive even to scum of the world is getting rather tiring lol. So please do not use ur passive aggressive tone on me again. Especially because I have been nothing but nice to you.

If Britney is happy,   that’s all we should care about. None  of us  really know Sam so we have no right to judge him. If he was a bad guy, I think Britney would of kicked him to the curb years ago.,I personally think he is too young and question his real motives  but at the end of the day, it’s none of our business.   

• Like 2

I'm sorry but Easy there always has to bash someone or just use f word or call names on threads which is getting irritating.

There's a way to say something and not be toxic.

There's so many of people who use constructive criticism and especially after knowing that allegedly that these people might be reading BH, it upsets me.

We all know how internet can be toxic and really really affect our mental health. Those people are people too regardless of their opinions on politics, Britney etc.

Please stop with such toxic comments.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

I'm sorry but Easy there always has to bash someone or just use f word or call names on threads which is getting irritating.

There's a way to say something and not be toxic.

There's so many of people who use constructive criticism and especially after knowing that allegedly that these people might be reading BH, it upsets me.

We all know how internet can be toxic and really really affect our mental health. Those people are people too regardless of their opinions on politics, Britney etc.

Please stop with such toxic comments.

Keep me out of your mouth please.

Why are you still obsessed with me ffs. I am not your mother nor your psychiatrist,nor do I care about how you feel.

36 minutes ago, Just Because said:

If Britney is happy,   that’s all we should care about. None  of us  really know Sam so we have no right to judge him. If he was a bad guy, I think Britney would of kicked him to the curb years ago.,I personally think he is too young and question his real motives  but at the end of the day, it’s none of our business.   

Thats fair enough. I have already explained my feelings towards Sam and why they are welp the way they are. 

He did and is still doing ****ed up **** and I can't get over it.

She was at her "happoest" with Kevin as well. And that turned up well.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Keep me out of your mouth please.

Why are you still obsessed with me ffs. I am not your mother nor your psychiatrist,nor do I care about how you feel.

Please try to have a discussion without using immature words.

Its not about obsession it's about you creating toxic comments and always having a pattern.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Please try to have a discussion without using immature words.

Its not about obsession it's about you creating toxic comments and always having a pattern.

I don't wanna have a conversation let alone discussion with you. What is so hard to understand about that.

Now please leave me alone. Its becoming rather creepy  :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

I am sorry for not being in love with a trump supporting  guy who was praising her 4 month forceful stay in psych ward all over media like you are.  :)

And she has not look happy in a long time,if you can't see trough the smile that never reaches her eyes. Than that is ur problem sweety.

And why are you always so passive aggressive regarding him and few other ppl in her inner circle lol

This whole "be positive even to scum of the world is getting rather tiring lol. So please do not use ur passive aggressive tone on me again. Especially because I have been nothing but nice to you.

Dont forget this one as well :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I just find it highly insulting to Britney when you guys act like she’s dumb, she’s extremely smart. If Sam was bad she would not be with him.

I just don’t think every single person is bad, that mentality is not good and makes the fan base and the movement look stupid and lose credibility.

All I’m saying is to calm down with the name calling. Britney previously had photos with trump are you going to bash her to the high heavens and call her ‘scum of the world?’ - no, exactly you’re not.

All I’m saying is sure you can dislike people but the way people are going on is not decent. We need to show maturity and not act like 12 year olds name calling and wishing death on people.

Trust in Britney, if he was bad he’d have been gone by now. 

I’m not arguing btw, I’m just telling people to be more rational. 

Hey, u do seem a nice person so dont think Im shading u or anything, Ill just try to explain why I agree with where @Easy There might coming from

Britney is under a cship and we all know it looks shady at best. Her dad is a controlling person. Britney did say her bfs go thru a background check, we all know stories like that Mario Lopez's extra guy who had meet Britney before but was banned bc he took a pic with Britney before asking Jamies permission first. The guy who did MM said he had to sign Ndas and **** just bc hed be in the video, he talked about not seeing anything like that before, all the securities and the fact he couldnt even bring his phone to the set. I wont even mention rumours that Jamie picks the bfs for her and tbh I wouldnt be surprised If that was the case. Jamie doesnt even live next to Britney so itd make sense If besides securities he has other people to watch her out for him. The problem with Sam isnt bc hes an attention *****, but the lies he told last year. If he wasnt controlled by papa Spears, why would he praise her for being strong "going" to the mental facility when no one was asking him about it? His comment made headlines and then we found out she was forced to go. Why and who he would lie for? Then theres the valentine's day post as well. At the time no one knew she was at the facility, so there he was preteding to be with her. If he did that, hes must be on her dad's side. Im sorry but what are the chances that her dad would allow her to date someone who was against him? Its funny how both Charlie and David lasted way less than Sam, both of them said she isnt unstable, David even said she didnt need a cship. It makes u wonder why they broke up with Britney out of a sudden.

No one here is saying Britney is dumb, but she doesnt have rights. Even If she didnt have the worst taste in man (K-Fed, Fred Durst, Columbus Short, Adnan Ghalib, Isaac Cohen, etc were all before the cship) probably bc of daddy issues like her own mom said on her book,  do u really think she has a choice to go out and date whoever she wants to? Even If she doesnt love Sam, shes lonely isolated without her kids and ****ed family, so what can she do? So even If Britney doesnt want Sam anymore, what if Jamie wants him around? Do u think she would have a choice? A say? She cant even address anything. Everyone around her can speak about FreeBritney, the cship, but Britney cant. She doesnt have a voice. 

And Britney has 1 pic with Trump bc she did a show on his hotel 20 years ago and he was creeping her out, so this has nothing to do with Sam supporting Trump in 2020.