"Slumber Party" makeup artist Maxi asks that fans not create conspiracy theories regarding #FreeBritney

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

35 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The conspiracies he's talking are the ones saying Scam is Britney's handler? 

The IG conspiracy theories aren't as strong as before, so I think he wants to save his friend *** again. The hate the The Rock wannabe has been getting scared him for sure.

It's useless, Scam reputation won't be what It once was. The people paying attention to this fame hungry makeup artist are us, Britney fans. The GP doesn't care.

Also... 

now a person like him can say Britney has issues? Who gave him the right to do that? It was the boyfriend? Where is the NDAs? 

I mean Sam is her handler. That is not a conspiracy theory.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean Sam is her handler. That is not a conspiracy theory.

Obviously that is a theory of yours and others.

You guys need to stop bashing every person that’s gone near her. Britney is not stupid & you people need to stop acting like she is, she would not be in her longest relationship with someone if they were bad. Like it or not he is the only constant in her life and we ALWAYS see her happy around him - you and others need to give it a break.

To people bashing Maxi, RELAX. You’re only proving his and Billy B’s points by being mean.

• Like 6
Just now, Slayer said:

You guys need to stop bashing every person that’s gone near her. Britney is not stupid & you people need to stop acting like she is, she would not be in her longest relationship with someone if they were bad. Like it or not he is the only constant in her life and we ALWAYS see her happy around him - you and others need to give it a break.

To people bashing Maxi, RELAX. You’re only proving his and Billy B’s points by being mean.

I am sorry for not being in love with a trump supporting  guy who was praising her 4 month forceful stay in psych ward all over media like you are.  :)

And she has not look happy in a long time,if you can't see trough the smile that never reaches her eyes. Than that is ur problem sweety.

And why are you always so passive aggressive regarding him and few other ppl in her inner circle lol

This whole "be positive even to scum of the world is getting rather tiring lol. So please do not use ur passive aggressive tone on me again. Especially because I have been nothing but nice to you.

• Like 9

Guys, she’s saying “freeBritney” she is on our side, but there are very strange conspiracy theories out there like she’s dead and we’re seeing a clone, that’s what she’s trying to stop, not the real freebritney movement, let’s not bash everyone talking please

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I am sorry for not being in love with a trump supporting  guy who was praising her 4 month forceful stay in psych ward all over media like you are.  :)

And she has not look happy in a long time,if you can't see trough the smile that never reaches her eyes. Than that is ur problem sweety.

And why are you always so passive aggressive regarding him and few other ppl in her inner circle lol

This whole "be positive even to scum of the world is getting rather tiring lol. So please do not use ur passive aggressive tone on me again. Especially because I have been nothing but nice to you.

I just find it highly insulting to Britney when you guys act like she’s dumb, she’s extremely smart. If Sam was bad she would not be with him.

I just don’t think every single person is bad, that mentality is not good and makes the fan base and the movement look stupid and lose credibility.

All I’m saying is to calm down with the name calling. Britney previously had photos with trump are you going to bash her to the high heavens and call her ‘scum of the world?’ - no, exactly you’re not.

All I’m saying is sure you can dislike people but the way people are going on is not decent. We need to show maturity and not act like 12 year olds name calling and wishing death on people.

Trust in Britney, if he was bad he’d have been gone by now. 

I’m not arguing btw, I’m just telling people to be more rational. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

Guys, she’s saying “freeBritney” she is on our side, but there are very strange conspiracy theories out there like she’s dead and we’re seeing a clone, that what she’s trying to stop, not the real freebritney movement, let’s not bash everyone talking please

Exactly! 

• Like 2

Any time fans come after Sam, he has to ask his friend, Maxi pad, to come to his rescue. 

Look, it's pretty clear Sam is too much of a wuss to openly say something. If he did love her, NOTHING would stop him from helping her. He'd say, "F the NDA, I don't care anymore. You guys are stealing her money, she's 38, she's a grown woman and yet she can't even be alone in a room without one of u by hip. Enough is enough!" 

Has he done that? Nnnnnope. His silence speaks volume. 

• Like 6
Just now, Slayer said:

I just find it highly insulting to Britney when you guys act like she’s dumb, she’s extremely smart. If Sam was bad she would not be with him.

I just don’t think every single person is bad, that mentality is not good and makes the fan base and the movement look stupid and lose credibility.

All I’m saying is to calm down with the name calling. Britney previously had photos with trump are you going to bash her to the high heavens and call her ‘scum of the world?’ - no, exactly you’re not.

All I’m saying is sure you can dislike people but the way people are going on is not decent. We need to show maturity and not act like 12 year olds name calling and wishing death on people.

Trust in Britney, if he was bad he’d have been gone by now. 

I’m not arguing btw, I’m just telling people to be more rational. 

And I respect ur opinion. I just didn't like the tone of what and how you said it.

I will never trust Sam after that **** show back in 2019. I am sorry it is the way it is. He is a clout chaser and not the brightest rose in the garden. This Max person is alos nothing but the clout chase and I just find the dm where she was like "Conservatorship is never going away,its for the best move on" she can duck a duck ngl.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Any time fans come after Sam, he has to ask his friend, Maxi pad, to come to his rescue. 

Look, it's pretty clear Sam is too much of a wuss to openly say something. If he did love her, NOTHING would stop him from helping her. He'd say, "F the NDA, I don't care anymore. You guys are stealing her money, she's 38, she's a grown woman and yet she can't even be alone in a room without one of u by hip. Enough is enough!" 

Has he done that? Nnnnnope. His silence speaks volume. 

Why don’t I see this attitude from you when it comes to fe? If you’re going to say stuff like this be consistent.

You’re supposed to be a grown adult and attack a young man at any opportunity to get - yikes :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just wish that anyone that dares to talk positively or negatively about #FreeBritney, the fans or a website, really did their research first to know exactly what they're talking about. 

Throwing random statements like that isn't any different than a conspiracy theory about Britney or the conservatorship. 

This person literally said and I quote "Conservatorship is not going away,its for the best move on" few months ago. So she definitely ain't Pro FreeBritney.

And I agree. I am tired of ppl "close" to her and their cryptic messages that say nothing.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Or that she’s spelling “911” with her eyelashes 😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️

omg I forgot that one!!! in one eye "CALL" , in the other eye "911" :orangu_orangutan_ape:

also,

the one where she is playing (like hide and seek) with a hat and someone said that in the hat the word "HELP" was written :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 3
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why don’t I see this attitude from you when it comes to fe? If you’re going to say stuff like this be consistent.

You’re supposed to be a grown adult and attack a young man at any opportunity to get - yikes :clownery_makeup_meme:

There she is 😊 I knew I'd get a reply from you sooner or later. 

And FYI, Fe, I'm not defending her nor have I ever. I think she should say something too. She's probably the only closest person to Britney and she can post up cryptic IG pics all she wants, but just like Sam, open your mouth if ur so concerned and claim you care about her. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You guys need to stop bashing every person that’s gone near her. Britney is not stupid & you people need to stop acting like she is, she would not be in her longest relationship with someone if they were bad.

If she were free, maybe she wouldn't be with him at all. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

21 minutes ago, ImAmy said:

Guys, she’s saying “freeBritney” she is on our side, but there are very strange conspiracy theories out there like she’s dead and we’re seeing a clone, that’s what she’s trying to stop, not the real freebritney movement, let’s not bash everyone talking please

I don't think it's even fans leaving those comments. Her Instagram is flooded with randoms tagging their friends to make fun of her because they heard of this movement. Those this is aimed at aren't gonna even know who this person is or care what they have to say. I just don't understand why these people feel an urge to talk down to fans like they're a hivemind that needs to be schooled.

15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

But that ain't much of an argument since she was with Kevin and Justin and those other guys... :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
I do agree with you. She's not stupid at all. It's insulting when people act like she can't change a lightbulb because she's that incompetent, but you don't need to be stupid at all to make bad relationship choices. Not that I'm saying she's making one now. I think she's just making the best out of a poor situation with him anyway. Time will tell.

• Love 5