Happy National Coming Out Day!

Coming out is a lot different today than it was in 1988, when National Coming Out Day started. But it remains challenging and sometimes painful. And even when your friends and family are wholly supportive, being openly lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer can still be downright dangerous.If someone comes out to you, don't take the conversation lightly. Focus on them; don't turn the conversation back toward yourself. Take time to understand what you can do for them. This moment is about them.coming.jpg.02944fed707981dbf1e3fba0531d2e6b.jpg

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Just Because said:

Coming out is a lot different today than it was in 1988, when National Coming Out Day started. But it remains challenging and sometimes painful. And even when your friends and family are wholly supportive, being openly lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans or queer can still be downright dangerous.If someone comes out to you, don't take the conversation lightly. Focus on them; don't turn the conversation back toward yourself. Take time to understand what you can do for them. This moment is about them.

Most people think they don’t know anyone gay or lesbian and in fact everybody does.  It’s imperative that we come out and let people know who we are and disabuse them  and their fears and stereotypes. 

~Robert Erichbrrg

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Oh my

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Reveal hidden contents

:beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

I love you, Bun-Bun. 💛💜 The day will come when you won't have to keep coming out every time you want to live fancy, live in a big mansion, or party in France - because it won't matter anymore. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

#RegisterToVoteToday #MakeAChange #SaveTheDay

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love you, Bun-Bun. 💛💜 The day will come when you won't have to keep coming out every time you want to live fancy, live in a big mansion, or party in France - because it won't matter anymore. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

#RegisterToVoteToday #MakeAChange #SaveTheDay

Aww, I hope so. Love you xx :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block