MEGARATE: In The Zone (GAME)

On 10/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, Mainshow said:

I'm glad we all are allowed to give low scores to Boom Boom now since the ********** claimed Britney was racist for not wanting *** with them... Otherwise, you guys would be burning me alive again (after giving 1 to Hot as Ice) xD 

What? I could not understand what they were saying. They wanted to have *** with Britney, a threesome?:jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, Roxxy said:

oh my God I missed it :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: My team told me to get ready and I fell asleep on the makeup chair :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods

Nmv, you put brave new gay in the last position therefore you didn't deserve the flawlessness that my appearance would be. See you on the Britney (aka my favorite) album, you tasteless flops :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

@Roxxy why did you allow them to put brave new gay last? Why didn't  you bribe slayter

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Nmv, you put brave new gay in the last position therefore you didn't deserve the flawlessness that my appearance would be. See you on the Britney (aka my favorite) album, you tasteless flops

@Roxxy why did you allow them to put brave new gay last? Why didn't  you bribe slayter

Oh you know me i'm a sugar momma to a lot of menses on Exhale and unfortunately, our new theme no longer has the Send Points feature so I am not able use my bank account to bribe anyone. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But you're right. I should've done more. I should've sent @Slayer some nucles. Why didn't i think of that? Bad Roxxy. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 5
On 10/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, Slayer said:

The Final Ranking:

HKVx.gif

14 - Brave New Girl

13 - Don't Hang Up

12 - (I Got That) Boom Boom

11 - Outrageous

10 - Early Mornin'

9 - The Answer

8 - Showdown

7 - Shadow

6 - The Hook Up

5 - Me Against The Music

4 - Everytime

3  - Touch Of My Hand

2- Toxic

WINNER - 1 - Breathe On Me

The Hook Up is #6 but Don't Hang Up is 13 out of 14?????? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

I mean CMON Breathe on me and Touch of My Hand is top 3 but their sister D Hang Up is 13.... :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

What kind of a flop fandom is this OMG

I cant :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Towelney said:

It’s cute but it should’ve been replaced by And Then We Kiss, Strangest Love, or Rockstar :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

Not replaced. The only songs they should leave out are Don´t Hang Up, Boy´s And Girls, and the awful MATM remix. But I agree, they should put the songs you wrote on the album along with Look Who´s Talking Know, Guilty, Money Love And Happiness, Ouch, Welcome to Me, Over To You Now, I´ve Just Begun, Get It, Take Off, Conscience, It Feels Nice, Peep Show. Maybe a double CD. This would be a great idea for the anniversary of the album. A rerelease with all of the bonuses and demo songs. But her team is too stupid for this.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
16 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Brave New Girl at the last place.:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:  What is wrong with you, why does everyone hate this song?!:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

14 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Nmv, you put brave new gay in the last position therefore you didn't deserve the flawlessness that my appearance would be. See you on the Britney (aka my favorite) album, you tasteless flops :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I KNOW!!! I knew these flops were going to be mean to Brave New Bussy because the tone is more Britney era :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Don't Hang Up got what it deserved though...

• Love 2
On 10/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, Mainshow said:

I'm glad we all are allowed to give low scores to Boom Boom now since the ********** claimed Britney was racist for not wanting *** with them... Otherwise, you guys would be burning me alive again (after giving 1 to Hot as Ice) xD 

Wait they did what? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Like 1
On 10/25/2020 at 9:20 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Heres mine:

1. Me Against The Music ft Madonna- 10/10: This song is so funky and adrenaline-boosting, and that dance-break in the middle S.L.A.Y.S 
  2. (I Got That) Boom Boom ft Ying Yang Twins- 10/10: The song is freaking amazing! I dont understand its hate 
  3. Showdown- 10/10:  Such a fun song to dance to! I really like the voice and Britney's low-tone vocals were everything over here
  4. Breathe On Me- 10/10: Hearing this song on headphones is such a exciting bonafide experience. Its like as if feeling those beats all over yourself! Breathe On Me is clearly such a fantastic and stunning body of work
  5. Early Mornin- 9/10: I love the minimalist hip-hop production here, the song is one of the most experimental tracks in the album 
  6. Toxic- 11/10: What is there NOT to love in this song! ts such a thrilling and adventurous song, and the greatest hit of the 00s! The screeching violins, bollywood-infused instrumentals, and spy-esque production of this song is clearly timeless and iconic by its self! Toxic is clearly Britney's most versatile hit, because from young students to even my teachers love the song. The song has such a incredibly-catchy hook to it and can really summon a dancing marathon in the club. Truly a legendary song and Britney's greatest work.
  7. Outrageous- 6/10: After hearing Toxic and then jumping to this track, it feels so...mediocre. Even Britney herself did not like that song and the only reason it made to the tracklist was because of a compromise! And its disturbing to think if it was never made with a MV, Primeney would still be here
  8. Touch Of My Hand- 10/10: The perfect definition of this beauty is an immaculate collection of Chinese instrumentals and wondrous body of work. Its so stunning! I love this song, my third fave of the album
  9. The Hook Up- 8.5/10: I love the reggae-funk influence of the song, and Britney trying to impersonate the Jamaican accent added so much more personality to the song.
  10. Shadow- 10/10: The song is so gorgeous and captures Britney’s higher registers and tones. The quality of Britney's voice makes it even more shiny and beautiful. And the production in this track was really stellar. it was truly a great song,  loved it
  11. Brave New Girl- 10/10: Yes... yr reading the right thing. Don’t rub your eyes yes I said it, brave new girl might be an outcast but it slayyyyssss it might not sound so fresh compared to the other tracks but it does its job as a banger in the album itself and the hat paid to brave new girl should go the beginning alone, slays over I got that boom and showdown. The song is so fun to play when you walking on the streets of a city or drive the car too. Such an underrated bop, and deserves so much more praise in the fandom 
  12. Everytime- 10/10: This song is so haunting, deep, hurting, sorrowful yet...so beautiful at the same time it really embraces yr heart and hurts u when u hear Britney’s delicate, whispering and low voice truly Britney is a genius
  13. The Answer- 10/10: I wish the answer made it to the official tracklist! Such a spectacular song and i can already imagine an amazing video for it! The hit that got away
  14. Don't Hang Up- 8.1/10

The answer was issued as a bonus track to international versions. 

That was how they made money as well, you want the bonus tracks, buy the import boo. 

• Love 1

I know y'all love Blackout 

But facts are facts. Britney and in the zone are the albums where Britney was more involved via songwriting. 

8 out of the 12 tracks on in the zone she's listed as a writer, 5 not including the bonus tracks she's a songwriter on Britney. 

Nobody dissed how many songwriters it took to write a Britney song. 

But rolling stone said including Spears it took ten people to write the best track on Blackout "Freakshow" 

23 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Overall, a solid list!  I guess it's hard to go wrong with In the Zone.

@Slayer thanks again for hosting!  Any chance after we're through the Queen's albums discography we can rate her Pepsi jingles?  I got some 10s I want to give out.

58e546f8d044814851cb16d3_giphy-3.gif

There are just a few. We should rate all of her commercial songs too like I´ve Got The Urge To Herbel.But greate idea! And a ranking of her best b-sides/ bonus songs and non album singles were great along with songs like Tom´s Diner,Bangerz,S&M,Pretty Girls,Someday,Do Something,Walk On By,Ooh La La...