Brave New Girl ~ 8

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

10 - Early Mornin'

Overall rate: 8.197

giphy.gif

Lowest rate: 3/10 @Mainshow

Highest rate: 11/10 (x3) @Roxxy @OnlyBeyonce @thelegendney 

Comments:

·      I know Britney really liked this song when the album came out but to me every time it starts its like literally

·     Another underrated song, such a vibe

·      I don't see how people hate this song, its so fun, ****, and screams ITZney

·      I never really cared for this song but it's actually growing me so it might score higher in a few years.

·      god I love it so much. Such a mood. Not the deepest lyrics but I relate to it so much

·     It's better than Outrageous, but the song gets pretty boring just because of the production. The Jason Nevins remix fixes every single issue I have with the song, Britney's vocals were already perfect but it just needed a faster tempo.

·      I love the minimalist hip-hop production here, the song is one of the most experimental tracks in the album 

·      I honestly play this song in the morning almost every day, it makes me feel very good and I love the vibe

·     The most underrated and artsy fartsy ITZ track, I swear. This is the kind of sound and vibe that I love. I wish we got the original explicit version.

·     cool, but it would be cooler as a 1:30 interlude

·     It’s experimental but it’s not my vibe. 

·     Seeing Moby having produced this track leaves a bad taste. Too artsy-fartsy, whorisch.  

·     This is quite a relaxing song in a way? The instrumental is really calm and chill. I wouldn’t say this is one of my faves from the album but I do enjoy it whenever I listen to it. I quite like the ‘storytelling’ in this song and I see this almost as a predecessor to Blur. It’s a shame the song was censored for the album and Britney had to soften her voice… her deep vocals from the snippet of that demo sounded so good! 

·     The dark side of Brit's NY years. Good background music but not a huge bop

·     Definitely a grower, but I love it now. Major “janet.” vibes. The “shoo-wop shoo-wop” part is everything.

·      I believe Early Mornin deserved better. It could be amazing if that song has been a music video. 

·      I feel like people love or hate this song but i LOVE it and used to be bump it back in the day. Especially after getting home from the club! 

·     cool, chill song

·     A stand out on the album for me. I love the **** and sensual vibe Britney was giving off during this era. This is no exception. 

·     The backup singer's voice is kinda irritating but this song just sounds like the hour of 3 AM and it sounds like the definition of a hangover. It was executed amazingly! It and Showdown tend to be so overlooked and it's such a shame.

That’s weird 

you didn’t count my 11 :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: