Has BTS Possibly Surpassed Prime-Britney

Blackout2006

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Honestly as a youngster, i do have to confirm that you have a point. Whenever i say the word BTS, my teachers and even my mom and dad give me the ":huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:". I would have to explain who they are for them to even remember, lol. I think almost everyone knows britney lol no matter age-range.

Omg you were born in 2006 ? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

No, because back in the day, EVERYONE on the entire planet knew at least a bit of a signature Britney song (be it Oops, BOMT or Toxic). Britney was everywhere, she was HUGE in a way that's imo not achievable anymore, charts and sales aside. On the other hand, I haven't heard any of the BTS music. Like ever. I basically don't know them and have no interest in knowing them. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

It's too hard to compare artists from the past to now. Exposure, is very different and artist today just cant last as long. to stay relevant you need to keep releasing music to keep the public interested. Being crazy or trying to do things for the paparazzi just doesnt work anymore because there is a lot of crazy going on. If you watched the U.S. presidential debate last night ya know what I mean. 

Archived