Has BTS Possibly Surpassed Prime-Britney

Blackout2006

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

No doubt u dont know them, the European market is their worst market performance wise

BtsRank.png

Also if you dont me asking

In Britneys prime, how huge was Britney in France?

BOMT the song was #1 for 2 weeks and sold like 600K. Britney only came a couple of time to promote here so this is huge for a debut song/album :)

2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

And how huge was her circus/comeback era in france?

It was a big success since she really flopped hard with Blackout here, it only sold like 50K. Circus sold 200K and Womanizer peaked at #1 for 5 weeks (her most successful single here). She barely promoted the album, only did one performance for Womanizer and that's it :wink_britney_everytime_white:  

Britney only need a good catchy song to come back at the top of her game, she'll always be popular. Everyone know who she is, her name alone is epic : Britney Spears.

2 minutes ago, YannFrance said:

It was a big success since she really flopped hard with Blackout here, it only sold like 50K. Circus sold 200K and Womanizer peaked at #1 for 5 weeks (her most successful single here). She barely promoted the album, only did one performance for Womanizer and that's it :wink_britney_everytime_white:  

Britney only need a good catchy song to come back at the top of her game, she'll always be popular. Everyone know who she is, her name alone is epic : Britney Spears.

Wow, all people from foreign countries when i ask how her fame was in her prime, always have the same answer, phenomenon. She truly was such a international popstar, unlike many artist who are solely known in the US :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: 

8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Wow, all people from foreign countries when i ask how her fame was in her prime, always have the same answer, phenomenon. She truly was such a international popstar, unlike many artist who are solely known in the US :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: 

She was indeed. She is a worldwide phenomenon, it's pretty rare when you think about it. Even big names like Beyoncé never had that international impact.

1 minute ago, YannFrance said:

She was indeed. She is a worldwide phenomenon, it's pretty rare when you think about it. Even big names like Beyoncé never had that international impact.

In fact, she was much huger internationally than she was in the US, and she already was a mega-success in America, so i could already imagine how many people outside of the US talked of her, kids singing her music, fans and teens buying the CDs of her albums, her performances being the talk of the town the next day and how big she was. I truly wish i could have witnessed her prime, she truly was the last star who was THAT famous, minus Gaga, Bieber and Rihanna who come so close but still miles far away from her prime, if you know what i mean.

Archived