Where does Kevin stand in freebritney?

PZHSB

I think him filing that restraining order against Jamie is the primary reason Britney has made it this far in her quest for freedom. That really blew the lid off of a lot of stuff. He could’ve kept quiet and I’m sure Jamie would’ve found a way to make Kevin happy$$. I’ve never cared for Kevin, but I really do wonder if he’s supportive of Britney getting her life back. His lawyer made it a point to note that Britney did the correct thing by removing the kids from her home after Jamie broke down a door to get to one of them. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I think him filing that restraining order against Jamie is the primary reason Britney has made it this far in her quest for freedom. That really blew the lid off of a lot of stuff. He could’ve kept quiet and I’m sure Jamie would’ve found a way to make Kevin happy$$. I’ve never cared for Kevin, but I really do wonder if he’s supportive of Britney getting her life back. His lawyer made it a point to note that Britney did the correct thing by removing the kids from her home after Jamie broke down a door to get to one of them. 

I wonder this too...but also last week when entertainment tonight covered the court hearing, they interviewed kfeds lawyer...he made it sound like the conservatorship would never end...seemed kind of smirky about it...watch it on you tube...I got a weird feeling from it, like it was telling us to stop free Britney because it won't work...another narrative they are feeding to the public...

3 hours ago, PZHSB said:

He probably filed the restraining order bc the boys were scared and sick of Jamies ****. If he wanted to help Britney, hed take the case to court but his lawyer said they were happy with what they got. I wouldnt be surprised If Jamie paid him to not take the case to court. 

His lawyer always shaded Britney, even a couple of years ago when Jamie didnt want to give Kevin more money. In the end of 2018 his lawyer went to court and since then she began seeing the boys less, even before the Jamies incident. 

Britney didnt see the boys last year on thanksgiving, on their bdays (even tho on Prestons bday, Kevin was in Ny) and on her bday. She only saw them on Christmas bc it was the day she would have them anyway and she only had them for the same amount of hours, they couldnt sleep there even on Christmas. 

His lawyer "praised" her for being responsible when Jamie abused Preston, yet nothing changed after that. She was still barely seeing them and now it seems she is seeing them even less. 

Kevin doesnt ******* care about her freedom even tho it affects his kids as well. He only cares about money and he benefits from the cship as well bc she cant fight for their custody. If he cared, hed have tried to help her already, but like her family, he remains silent doing nothing all day using the boys child support check to support all his family and his lazy ***.

His lawyers comments last week were also very pro cship. 

I do believe Kevin is scum and he could care less about her feelings and being trapped with an abusive man that cant be near his kids. She couldnt have married a worse man. 

I think he doesn't really care, but supports her freedom. I don't believe he would hate her to a point where he wants her to have a miserable life forever stuck to a c-ship he has nothing to do with... I think he has his own life with his current family and that's it and just doesn't wanna get that involved, but doubt he would ever stand in her way to freedom. The thought of it is crazy to me... That would take a lot of hate :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

On 9/27/2020 at 8:01 AM, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

I think he cares about his kids and I doubt that they are happy with this whole situation, I don't think he truly cares if Britney is in a conservatorship or not.

He also cares about that sweet child support but that's unrelated to the conservatorship.

I'm not sure he'd get that much child support payments if Brit weren't under c-ship—a minimum of $40,000 per month! And off c-ship, Brit would have true shared custody.

3 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Kevin would have more livelihoods for the kids if Britney were free. That's the only reason he's likely for Britney's freedom. He's a parasite. If Britney is free, Kevin will go to court immediately and ask for more child support.

If shes free, she can fight for her kids custody, no? Until they are 18? And Kevin lives off their child support money, thats why I think hes very pro cship. Before Jamie abused Preston, he was always chatting with Jamie on the games. They always used the kids to get more money from Britney/make her work. Both trash. 

He has their kids most of the time so I don’t see an issue with the child support. He’s getting child support regardless of the conservatorship. If it does end he will still be getting child support. The kids are too old now to have them go into any kind of agreement where his time is lowered. That’s just the reality. i still don’t care for him, but he did the right thing with that restraining order. He showed the world that Jamie Spears is not a stable man and should not be over seeing Britney’s life. That is huge. The fact that he has yet to drop it speaks volumes. I really do believe he’s on her side. He’s done more to help her than most of her family. 

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

If shes free, she can fight for her kids custody, no? Until they are 18? And Kevin lives off their child support money, thats why I think hes very pro cship. Before Jamie abused Preston, he was always chatting with Jamie on the games. They always used the kids to get more money from Britney/make her work. Both trash. 

No judge will give Britney custody of the children. Even if she is no longer under guardianship. That is absolute utopia.

Archived